Supporting my boss

• September 7, 2004 7:11 AM BST

I have been organizing a special week with an exhibition and a public lecture about urban planning. I asked one of my bosses, Harri, to give the lecture. He said yes.
    The lecture will take place this evening and Harri was just in my room, a bit nervous about the coming. And he asked if I could be there with him. I smiled and said with pleasure. If my boss needs me as a moral support I´m ready. This shows that he appreciates my company and at least is not ashamed of me.

Laura
  • September 7, 2004 7:26 AM BST
    And bet I´m really happy about it. Maybe my working place is really not the worst possible, many of my collegues are architects, half artists and very relaxed people. And that gives the main atmosphere to the whole working unit.
    I know worse experiences, from working places as banks, insurance companies or stock exchange. Not to mention the army.
    The army has been totally neutral towards me, they have taken my transition as a fact and I´m going to be a female officer in their reserve files.

Laura
    • 1198 posts
    September 7, 2004 9:00 AM BST
    Laura,
    this is truly all good news, you are being seen as the woman you are by everyone. KLongmay it continue hun.......love JJ xx
  • September 8, 2004 5:23 AM BST
    All went well and Harri gave me a ride in his car...not quite to my house, but half-way .

Laura
  • September 8, 2004 7:29 AM BST
    YES Sandra

Laura