Me, trangender, doing MBA dissertation about us

• 3 posts
    July 16, 2016 2:10 AM BST

Dear Members,

I have been active on a different forum for many years, did get help and was helping where I could. Now I am dedicating my dissertation of an MBA course that I'm finishing this year to all those who transitioned or plan to transition.

Growing from my gender assigned at birth to who I am today, I believe that with my own experience I can make this a strong piece of work, but I need the help of others to make it great! Therefore I created a survey that is based on previous questionnaires in staff retention, and LGBT workplace issues, and amplified with my own questions.

Please find a link to the online survey here: https://kingston.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3gyRy6tYuWqX3Tf

I would be very thankful if you’d participate in this survey and contribute to my research. The study is designed to improve the work experience for us transgender. All data is handled securely and confidentially, from my own story I very well understand the need for nondisclosure!!

Thank you so much and I’m looking forward to your responses.

BTW, once you're in the survey, you'll see my full name. Feel free to search me up on LinkedIn and send me a contact request.

This post was edited by Jay Taylor at July 18, 2016 5:21 PM BST