Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » UK Forum » The Truth! I wonder,

The Truth! I wonder,

Tags : None
  • The last few days, the papers have been full of the 'worst sex scandal ever, worse than Saville''   Firstly it was reported that Saville abused underage children, people that were confined to their beds in a hospital when he was a volounteer helper.   Disgusting, debased, horrific, the latest is about a football scout, (seems everybody knew at the time) who abused young apprentice players, presuming that all these talented young players were of a consenting age, while not condoning the behaviour, the position of advantage, I wonder how many of these so called young apprentices were overcome by the urge to be famous players earning mega bucks, at the time thought giving a few BJ.s whatever would help their careers along, we hear the same with aspiring actresses, singers, performers. (casting couch springs to mind) I am not saying people that have come forward neccessarily fit the profile, BUT if everybody knew, perhaps it was some sort of recognised behaviour, you scratch my back and I will scratch yours.  

I do not condone the behaviour of those in a 'trusted position' being able to demand sexual favours, or any sort of favours. from those who are dependant on advancement in any position.   BUT I am sure it happens in all walks of life, from entertainment, politics, sport even in comerce and industry.    Those accepting the favours are just as bad as those demanding them, then suddenly it's news.   I wonder how many 15 year old girls, dress up like 23 year olds, go to night clubs with forged ID's to pull famous football stars, pop stars, then complain later.   Been there and done that, unfortunately, whatever, never pulled anyone famous to my knowledge..   I certainly would not have the audacity, to make a claim later on in my life.    If you plant a seed, you are basically responsible for what grows.

Cristine Jennifer Shye.  B/L.  B/Acc
      December 4, 2016 5:11 PM GMT