Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » Make-Up Tips » Need help with eye makeup!

Need help with eye makeup!

Tags : None
  • When I'm doing my eye makeup I purposely avoid eye liner and mascara. The reason is I haven't found anything that is good at removing it! I end up with the eye liner and mascara on my eye even the next morning. It still does not want to come off!

This keeps me from practicing with it, which is what I need to do. I can't have black eyes the next day most days because I'm still in transition and not ready to present female every day.

Please! What do I use to get it off! 

January 1, 2017 3:11 AM GMT
  • I guess all replies to this were on the wall instead of in the forum. Anyway, tonight was the first time I've had to try my hand at makeup since I was admited to hospital last Saturday. I'm getting good with the mascara and the lower lid eyeliner but not sure how to apply the upper lid yet. I'll figure it out though. :)

Back to the original topic, how to remove it. I tried one of the suggestions that was posted on the wall and never made it here, baby wipes. I've got a ton of them here and they did a really good job. You need to be careful taking it off so that you don't smudge it all over the place and make it worse but I was able to remove it all. :) I will feel more comfortable experimenting in the future now.

January 21, 2017 2:39 AM GMT
  • Hey cynthia I feel for you girl I have just the solution you won't reget Garnier micellar water found at Walmart for around $4.00 works wonders also ponds facial makeup remover towletts are awesome as well I'm a total makeup fanatic any questions you have I'm more than happy to help with watch for my video Friday for great tips and beauty tutorials
      April 4, 2017 4:05 AM BST