strange question

• 1 posts
    March 1, 2017 7:12 PM GMT

Hi all, 

ok. so firstly let me be clear, i am not transgender, but i am somewhat familiar with the feelings that the transgender population have since i am somewhat alike, unlike feeling like a female traped in a male body, i strongly feel like a 2-4 year old child stuck inside a 40 year olds body. Now before anyone jumps to conclusions and shouts AB (Adult baby) i will say the following, based on the consensis that is an "adult baby" NO.

let me explain.

The main prospect to AB's is a sexual attraction to diapers, this means that the term AB is classed as a fetish. 

what makes me different is.

i have no sexual drive, None what so ever, i cannot abide sexual intercourse, nor do i conform to any form of personal satisfaction. as such i do not fall into the same catagory as AB's.

i have been having therapy for the last year, and appear to suffer from some sort of DID, (Dissasociate identity disorder) although, the official diagnosis is long away.

Anyway, i though i would come on here and ask a question.

i have been wondering, what transgenders would say to taking care of someone like myself, in a way adopting (not quite) and becomming parents. I know that the option is aviallbe to adopt children, but the criterea is extremely difficult, and wondered since you are aware of the feelings that are associated with this, that you would understand more.

just a question..

cheers