Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » Deutsches Forum » Hey, I want relocate up to Germany

Hey, I want relocate up to Germany

Tags : None
  • Hello everyone, I would like relocate up to Germany, and I looking for friends what give me hand, please help me. Elizabeth xxx
      March 26, 2017 1:10 PM BST
  • I live in Berlin half of the time and Michigan the other half. What do you need to know? I am in the transgender community and know a little bit about other things. I am not sure how much I can help if you are going to a different city.
      March 26, 2017 4:44 PM BST
  • I looking now where I would like live in Germany, Berlin is one of favourite city
      March 26, 2017 5:40 PM BST
  • What do you need to know? I am leaving for 5 weeks soon, but will be back in May. There is a vibrant trans community here, young and old. I was at speech lessons today with some good ones.
      March 26, 2017 5:55 PM BST
  • First, I would like found room for me, second, found work, I have big van and would like use for work,
      March 26, 2017 6:15 PM BST
  • It is not easy to find a room. I assume that you are young. Most young people live in Neukölln, Friedrichshain, Wedding, Kreuzberg, and maybe on the perimeter. Prenzlauerberg is expensive but quiet safe for women. If you want to keep your van, you may want to me a little outside. I hope that you are from the EU and not the U.K., but if not you can still do it, it is just harder.
      March 26, 2017 6:23 PM BST
  • Okay, what city is better for live like Berlin?
      March 26, 2017 6:54 PM BST
  • Hamburg is a good city, I lived there for nearly six years in an area called Altona, sharing a flat with my GF and a German girl and a Polish/English  girl.   I know some girls that lived in Frankfurt working at an Amercan base,    As to where you come from the UK is still a member of the EU and it depends on the outcome of Brexit if you will able to claim permanent residancy after that.   For trans people Hamburg is a comforatable place to live.

Cristine Jennifer Shye.  B/L.  B/Acc
    This post was edited by Cristine Jennifer Shye. BL at March 26, 2017 7:37 PM BST
      March 26, 2017 7:35 PM BST
  • Thanks for answer, maybe you know place in Hamburg for me or where looking for place?
      March 26, 2017 7:59 PM BST