Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » General Forum » Reasuring or Boring

Reasuring or Boring

Tags : None
  • I lot of my threads are viewed as irrelevant to how a person feels within themselves,   I am a seeker for reasons, and commit my findings and write pieces from what I have learned based on factual reports to these forums to give hope to some, that eventually educating the masses of ignorant people, more tolerance, understanding and acceptance will prevail.  Some find my postings boring, stodgy waffle.  

Some of my threads have had 25,000 views, pity half of those that did read all or part of them did'nt make a little comment, even if it's in disagreement or thought it was plain rubbish, (just to create further debate)., 

Cristine Jennifer Shye.  B/L.  B/Acc
    This post was edited by Cristine Jennifer Shye. BL at June 30, 2017 1:18 AM BST
      June 22, 2017 2:52 PM BST
  • I do not find your posts boring.  There is a lot of detail in the ones that I have read.  That said, I will try to leave more comments.

Alice

June 29, 2017 9:40 PM BST
  • If it's comments you want GF, careful for which you ask! I've been known to be almost as zany as you! *giggles*

Keep dojng what you do Crissie...you cannot put a price tag on the information, experience, and knowledge you generously share with all of us!  There's you and then there are the rest!!

Love ya girl!!!

Traci xoxo

<p>Traci</p>
      June 30, 2017 1:17 AM BST
  • Sometimes I do have uncertainties, am I wasting my time, I know not everyone wants or needs to know the why's, taking a more relaxed approach, just accepting their situation and enoying it.   Perhaps it's my childhood experiences, they are always there in the background of my mind.   seems like I have for ever had the need to say I told you so and for those who have experienced the same sort of events, perhaps the information I have learned over the years, will enable them to shout out ''I told you there was a reason and I am not some little pervert''.

June 30, 2017 11:59 AM BST
  • I always love readying your posts. They are detailed and help me see new truths thta I hadn't seen before. Once in a while I disagree and maybe should post my thoughts in order to create more discussions and activity.

June 30, 2017 6:04 PM BST
  • This thread should be renamed 'Reassuringly Boring' to affirm how essential the content is.
    There's frequently a bit of turmoil here, so nothing at all wrong with calm, measured information.
    Rachel x
    a girl at heart and a proper person too
      June 30, 2017 6:44 PM BST
  • I'm reminded of the words from the song "Waste" by Phish...

"Come waste your time with me"!!!! (smile)

It's actually a pretty song...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zg2tVuXXkpk

Traci xoxo

<p>Traci</p>
      June 30, 2017 9:54 PM BST
  • Cris,

You have always been such good fun here, being able to mix surreal, comedy, sarcasmn and then knowledge and useful information into different threads each day. Yes I do not always comment on all of your threads or have read all of your threads but that is because some of them I do not have the slightest inclinkling of the subject at hand.

Keep going Cris, you care where most do not

Not to borrow the strength of another, nor to rely on one's own strength; to cut off past and future thoughts, and not to live within the everyday mind... then the Great Way is right before your eyes. - Yamamoto Tsunetomo
      July 11, 2017 9:36 PM BST
  • some of our Not as well educated and dont indwer stand what is written

Yes im ONe of them

i read but give up on them for the longnne sand the jamble of with out paragraph breaks

The coputer does this to safe space but make i hard to read with losing ones place

July 12, 2017 1:21 AM BST
  • Michelle. you don't have to understand the technical terms, even I don't understand everything, its good enough there are logical reasons given, and explanations even if it does appear complicated.

You commented on the original thread, I understand that you have a dual gender problem, you appear to function hapily in either gender, for some of us the need to be one gender far outweighs our need to alternate or remain the gender we were born, dual gender is not being a transvestite or a fetish, the needs fluctuate, perhaps through a person brain being balanced between two genders, it does'nt devalue a persons right to be who they are one day or the next.

July 16, 2017 6:41 PM BST
  • For some of us, functional in dual genders doesn't necessarily mean 'happily' functional. It may mean that for one reason or another, we can't let go of one. BTW, could you point out the original thread? I missed it somehow. Thank you.

July 16, 2017 11:02 PM BST
  • http://gendersociety.com/forums/topic/9870/cns-brain-male-feminisation

http://gendersociety.com/forums/topic/7790/synopsis-of-the-etiology-of-gender

click the links to take you to original threads

July 17, 2017 11:39 AM BST
  • Michelle, as Crissie mentioned, many people live between the "gender binary" appearing at times as male and/or female.  In fact, gender is NOT binary, only sex organs are, and they are two completely different things.  To be "gender fluid" is totally cool and in many societies, both now and in the past, being a "two spirit" was reverred!!!!  

So I'd suggest that one ought not allow society to "label" you based on archaic and insane religious,scientific (lately this seems to be the same) "norms" and live your life and express yourself how YOU see fit.  To do otherwise shortchanges an individual of their very essence and tends to step on their soul negatively!

It's your life girl...go for it as we only get one shot at it...might as well do it right!!! (smile)

Traci xoxo

<p>Traci</p>
      July 17, 2017 10:49 PM BST
  • 1 146
    Expressing yourself as Transgendered ,especially late in life can mean being reassuring AND boring.I sometimes think this is my case, Reassuring in the sense that I am not going to make big waves for the people closest to me.I reassure them that I will be there for them and am not going to desert them.Boring in that I present my transitioning as normal behaviour and not a thing to get panic stricken or all "prophet of doom about what others will think and say".I believe there is a deeper better humanity,that can save us from the ills of hand me down misconceptions and approach life uniquely in the moment to get that empathy of how to to do good.
    <p>Donna_V</p>
      July 18, 2017 11:03 AM BST
  • God I hope your right Donna.  I lack faith in humanity, well faith generally, but I wish for your view of humanity rather than mine.

Alice

July 18, 2017 9:37 PM BST
  • Donna said:

"I believe there is a deeper better humanity, that can save us from the ills of hand me down misconceptions..."

Beautifully put. I believe that too.

xx

July 18, 2017 10:27 PM BST