Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » General Forum » Need some advice, please...

Need some advice, please...

Tags : None
  • Ok, so I do not like nor want my testicles anymore.....I don't think I've liked them for a long time....They get in the way, are easily hurt, sag really low, (plus, they're ugly...you know!?!) and have very little use anymore (I am a 30 y/o married, and think of myself mainly as a straight, Cis-man with 2 children and don't want any more) other than providing testosterone to my body (which has an over-abundance anyway, very very hairy, very masculine body). Sorry, there's really no easy way to start talking about something like that!
    It's been itching in the back my head lately to look into Orcheictomy (or orchidectomy, depending on how you want to spell it). But I am not sure how to bring it up to my wife or how to even truly go about looking into it. I understand what the lack of testosterone can/will do to me, and how to get it other ways. But does anyone know what they other effects could be? Has anyone here had it done? I do think I would feel better about myself without them among other things. 
    I'm just not sure anymore and looking for some advice.......Truly, this isn't somehting I take lightly nor is it something that I just decided on, this has been building for some time now, and I was only recently able to come to terms with how I feel. I enjoy being male, but I do also like exploring and developing my feminine side and female desires. I am lucky ot have a supportive wife, but I do not know how this will be taken.... I underdress, but for now that is it, along with pretty nails sometimes.

Can someone(s) help me through this confusion and offer some words of advice, please?

Thank you all

June 23, 2017 8:39 AM BST
  • I had mine removed three years ago with zero regrets. Speak to your family doctor and they will get you an appointment with a surgeon that has more info. As for me, my panties fit better, I can still orgasm (fluid is clear/no odor) peeing is different because my little friend disappears completely into my body cavity when not erect. I am prescribed oestrogen but take it infrequently with very little difference in energy. Becoming a eunuch sissy is the best thing I've ever done to make me feel normal. (((((Hugs))))) Steffy
      June 24, 2017 12:11 PM BST
  • Stefonknee Wolscht said:
    I had mine removed three years ago with zero regrets. Speak to your family doctor and they will get you an appointment with a surgeon that has more info. As for me, my panties fit better, I can still orgasm (fluid is clear/no odor) peeing is different because my little friend disappears completely into my body cavity when not erect. I am prescribed oestrogen but take it infrequently with very little difference in energy. Becoming a eunuch sissy is the best thing I've ever done to make me feel normal. (((((Hugs))))) Steffy

My friend is not small in any sense, nor are my testes/scrotum (part of the reason they have bugged me for a long time). If you don't mind the super personal question of size before and after, You can PM me if you decide to answer and feel more comfortable that way. I do not wish to become a sissy, nor do I feel like a transwoman; But my testes do provide some manner....discomfort? annoyance? stress? Even my wife gets annoyed with them during intercourse, as their movements can make her sore and uncomfortable, among other things. 

June 24, 2017 2:23 PM BST
  • Prior to surgery mine was 4-6", post surgery less than 1" but 6" when erect.
      June 24, 2017 2:37 PM BST
  • Np, you're welcome.
      June 24, 2017 2:53 PM BST
  • Some SRS surgeons are of the opinion that if your intending to go on to have the full surgery, that the sac needs to be retained to form the labia maximus, and to avoid shrinkage, will remove the testes and insert prosetics.   Something to think about.

Cristine Jennifer Shye.  B/L.  B/Acc
      June 24, 2017 5:23 PM BST
  • True, I did not have my sac removed just my testicles, I did not get prosthetic testicles as they would not be physically or aesthetically right for me.
      June 24, 2017 5:30 PM BST
  • Sorry for invading the thread. What percent, like 5, 25, 50%, MTF would have the little buggers removed without prothesis of course and keep the sac? (First time I've heard of this.)

June 24, 2017 11:01 PM BST
  • Kinda spookey but I almost lost mine a couple weeks ago from an infection from hernias. Kinda as a joke I downloaded a makeover App and toyed around with what would I look like as a girl. Well, my hanging parts are back to normal but I am having so much fun with these Apps I am thinking I like this enough to look into it more. I like the look. But its good to know its no big deal to lose the parts. I was stressing. 

June 25, 2017 4:53 AM BST
  • The thing is, I do not feel like a trans person at all. I (mostly) like being male in my day to day life. But somethings about are definitely non-conforming. It was only recently that I discovered I prefer feminine clothes, especially panties over boxers (to the point where I nearly feel unformfortable in boxers now... but I where them for work time) I love painting my nails (color on toes only to avoid issues in public). This is a confusing time for me because most of these feelings and desires are brand new to me. However, my annoyance at my scrotum is not new but thinking about getting rid of it is. The after effects of not having the testerone production are what make me the most nervous. But there are also benefits, less body hair growth and less of a chance to develop male pattern baldness! 

What other benefits are there that can come about after getting rid of them? 

June 25, 2017 2:27 PM BST