Contract signed for new book... and a thank you!

• 43 posts
    August 1, 2017 4:39 PM BST

Very happy that my new romance story has been accepted for publishing. Now that the contract is signed I can even glow a little (I am a bit superstitious, comes with being Italian) .

There are two slightly-to-very gender-ficklecharacters in the story, one of which was easy to write (very autobiographical lol), for the other, I needed some input...

I owe many thanks to many people who wrote things on these boards, and some who exchanged messages with me with infinite generosity and a good deal of humour. You know who you are, out there

Hugs, and again thanks!!

• 746 posts
    August 2, 2017 3:15 AM BST

Incredibly awesome!!!

Congrats and best wishes going forward...(smile)

Traci xoxo

• 43 posts
    August 2, 2017 5:41 AM BST

Thank you... I am very attached to this story,not only because it comes after the longest writer block I ever remember (awful!), but because there is so much of me in it, and quite simply, it's the most beautiful love story i ever wrote

• 143 posts
    August 2, 2017 4:20 PM BST
    Congratulations and much success with the book!
    • 43 posts
    August 27, 2017 8:18 PM BST

Hey everyone,just a note to say that in October (probably), I'd like to host several books/authors of transgender romance (sweet to erotic) on my blog... if you have favourite stories, feel free to point them out! Selfpublished is fine as long as the book is presentable (decent editing, passable cover).

Romance, not essays or dramatic biographies.