Too much PC

Tags : None
  • Gripe, moan, mutter, David Walliams castigated for going to Johnathan Ross's Haloween party dressed as Kim Jon, people saying it was demeaning and racist,   Can't think of a better devil figure to depict, of course if one feels the need to ape a bufoon, its got to be Kim Jon, Boris Johnson or Donald Trump, why don't people moan about kids dressing as Cowboys or Indians,   Bunny girls is'nt that demeaning and insulting to Rabbits,  Poor Cats, and the stick that devils and vampires get.    Trans people moaning about male nurses that dress up and have a bed race to raise money for breast cancer,   Ban the pantomine horse, the ugly sisters and the prinicple boy, who is realy a girl!

GET A BLOODY LIFE.

Cristine Jennifer Shye.  B/L.  B/Acc
      November 4, 2017 1:39 PM GMT
  • Insanity seems to be the rule of the day!!!  We are developing an entire generation of young people who cannot think for themselves and do not learn to solve "issues" on their own!!  "Safe zones" for the youngin's so as to not expose them to the realities of the world!!!  Truth is no longer accepted and in it's turn, we provide shelter and comfort to any and all who do not "win"!  People are losing their moral backbone as a result...the government has us where they want us, submissive and incapable of thinking!!!

PC is totally dumb...

Good post Crissie!!!

Traci xoxo

<p>Traci</p>
      November 4, 2017 3:46 PM GMT
  • Another moan, local authorities that will not be putting up street lights and publicly celebrating Christmas this year, it might be offensive to Hindu's and Muslims,   FFS Britain is essentially a Christian orientated society, surely they knew that when they elected to come here,  most shops run by minorities, are oblivious to offence when it comes to making a profit on selling Cristmas cards or Easter eggs.

November 5, 2017 12:42 PM GMT
  • Big Ooops! PC does have  limits though, Quote Donald Trump today in Japan, a public address,  ''dictators and ferile nations should not mess with America remember how unpleasant it can get''?   Diplomacy does'nt get much worse.

This post was edited by Cristine Jennifer Shye. BL at November 5, 2017 6:18 PM GMT
      November 5, 2017 6:16 PM GMT
  • Trump is an enormous bore...everyone knows this except the ever growing population of "dominionists" who are lining up behind him to be ready to enact christianity's version of shar'ia law!!  VP Pence is a leading proponent of this insanity!!!  Trump will eat himself to death within a few years...no way that tub of goo can survive this...Pence scares me a LOT!!!

xoxo

<p>Traci</p>
      November 6, 2017 1:17 AM GMT
  • Trump and diplomacy in the same sentence, that made my day!

xx

November 6, 2017 10:39 AM GMT
  • Yes and No Traci.   Trump putting America first is admirable, whish the UK was the same instead of constant bowing and scraping for scraps from the EU, but some of Trumps threats are outrageous and dangerous, what is even worse is some of the comments he gets in support on various web sites reporting his stupid utterings,   American ''if we have a war with DRNK, it will be over in a day, they will be destroyed''.    I am not a military genius, but NK reportedly has 1 M men on active service, they all have to do a compulsory 2o years in their military, they have another 4 M already trained reservist, from what I have read most of their heavy weapons are well protected,   Common sense tells even me that the US alliance will run out of rockets and bullets before the NK run out of soldiers.   It's has been reported by experts that NK soldiers are similar to the Japanese soldiers of the 2nd WW. Kamakaze, willing to die,  they are brain washed robots.   A few thouand deaths caused to the alliance, will have the American people in uproar,   The cost alone $ wise would cripple America for the next hundred years.    How effective missiles and bombing would be, if each cruise rocket killed a thousand NK military at a cost of $3 M dollars each rocket.   Some of the comments I have read, are just nonsensical rubbish.   I watched a factual programme on the first world war 1.4 M soldiers killed in a month Pasiondale. the Some, 20 thousand shells fired each day 6.5 million military personal killed in that war.

November 6, 2017 2:57 PM GMT
  • America does NOT want war...maybe Trump's ego projects that attitude, but believe when I say it's people have zero desire to engage in a foolish conflict over literally no end game at all.  Of course there will always be supporters of raising the red, white, and blue over a political nuisance, but we as people also understand that they are totally fringe in our society and genuinely do not reflect where where we are heading.  Trump is a blustery blowhard spouting off but really unable to secure the proper backing for support such a crazy idea.  and as you laid out, economically, it does not make any sense nor does it truly reflect where the american people's value lie...it sounds scarier than it truly is, but so would believing in ghosts or zombies do the same! (smile)  If Trump decided to lead us into a bloody conflict, I'm certain that tens of millions of people would assemble and move on Washington DC and we'd see a 21st century Bastille Day!  

Lucy, Trump is just a pompous bully who is showing off his new found "power" like a 5 year old might when given a toy that scares his playmates.  From a distance, he appears to be a frightening demagogue  when in reality, most of us just let the overgrown urchin play in his bed room and let off steam.  3 more years (or sooner if the tubby man eats himself to death LOL) and he and his moronic playmates will be gone.  Unless that is the opposition places another equally moronic candidate like hillary to run against him!!  THe thought is frightening to think we cannot come up with someone, anybody, with the moral compass and leadership skills to do better!  surely, out of over 300 million people we ought to find somebody and prop them up to win the office in the next election!

Patience my friends!  We'll fix it!

Traci xoxo

<p>Traci</p>
      November 6, 2017 6:13 PM GMT
  • 1 146
    Trump is egoistic,narcissistic with little political experience or broader outlook, .He hankers for the past glory days of past leaders.—-so very similar to Kim Jung Un then.!. Both are black holes for attention ,no light of hope emerging from either.I guess most people are in a state of thinking “surely they are not going to be that stupid.”There is a common analysis that any military action in North Korea would be prolonged over many months and catastrophic for everyone, many many lives wasted and blighted.
    <p>Donna_V</p>
      November 8, 2017 4:06 PM GMT
  • You are being way too nice describing Trump as a bully and buffoon. How about: racist, fear mongerer, bigot, misogynist, xenophobe, thin skinned...need I go on.   

November 9, 2017 1:35 PM GMT