Women's sizes

Tags : None
  • So, i'm headed out to get my first top for my cross dressing journey I am a size x lrg, what size would that be in women's cloths?

November 8, 2017 9:43 PM GMT
  • I would try double xx first. It may not be enough, but you could always move up if the clothing is tight.

November 9, 2017 1:23 PM GMT
  • I suppose better late than never;   XL       18

1x       20

2X       22

As a good tip, they also make sizes in W    widel  so often, you can go one size smaller if it is W, ie, 20W. The advantages of wide are obvious for trans people as we tend to be broader across the shoulders,

Hugs, Jill

November 13, 2017 1:22 AM GMT
  •  Really late reply but I just want to add something for anyone reading.  I have found that women's sizing is all over the board, my cisgender wife even has a hard time.  Find a good store with great customer service and try everything you can on before you buy.  I have gone into a few stores in male mode and they will let me try on anything.

Julie Sinn
      November 20, 2018 2:51 PM GMT
  • When I bye women's clothes I'm about 18-20 or L-XL 

January 22, 2019 5:50 PM GMT
  • god I think I am blessed because I am a perfect woman size M

January 24, 2019 11:02 AM GMT
  • You're lucky!

January 24, 2019 1:46 PM GMT
  • yes, I also wear shoes size 10 (even 9, if they're sandals). I have over 100 pairs of shoes!

January 25, 2019 5:11 PM GMT
  • It really depends on the source. I can wear anything from XL to 5XL and the clothes would match up identically from size to size. It's just the way the fabricator decided what size is what size. For example, and not trying to be sterotypical, Asian manufacturers are typically designed with Asian women in size and there XS would be like a girl's M or L, not lady's. Just keep that in mind if you're ever going to be ordering online. Check where they are shipping from as you most likely won't get the right size if you compare what you buy in shops if they're overseas.

January 28, 2019 10:45 PM GMT