Nice to be Here

Tags : None
  • 2 2627
    Hi it's nice to see this place is still moving along. I was a member of the old TW group & helped Katie test this one before it was made public. So that makes me the first or maybe second member of The Gender Society. 
    It seemed most of the members that I knew were moving on to other things & my time here began to slow down as well. When Katie started the group on Facebook & asked for people to help I was quick to say yes since I had just joined FB. Both membership & post in the new group were coming at a fast pace, so I was kept very busy. Others wanted to be admins as well but never helped. Katie was so busy with Frock she didn't have a lot of time to be there. I was still getting offers of help from some but they weren't very open minded sending me messages to ban this or to start blocking that. Than I friended Maryanne & we got things under control. We are the second largest gender group on FB. But it's slowing down a lot. There are now a lot of gender groups on FB. we were getting close to a hundred request for membership a day, now it's maybe 2 or 3.
    I'll always take care of that group but it is losing it's charm so I would like to start posting here again & get to know some of you if that's ok.
    <p>Karen Brad</p>
      November 13, 2017 11:54 AM GMT
  • Welcome back!  Thnx for your support and help!

Traci xoxo

<p>Traci</p>
      November 14, 2017 10:31 PM GMT
  • Do you have a link?

November 19, 2017 10:06 PM GMT
  • A link for what???

<p>Traci</p>
      November 19, 2017 10:08 PM GMT
  • The facebook page.

November 19, 2017 10:35 PM GMT
  • for this site?  I believe it is just "Gender Society" group...

Traci xoxo

<p>Traci</p>
      November 20, 2017 5:08 PM GMT
  • 2 2627
    It won't let me paste the link here. Just go to FB & enter Gender Society in the search box.
    <p>Karen Brad</p>
      November 20, 2017 6:14 PM GMT
  • Yes, it's that simple...I "follow" it on Facebook.  I'm "Traci O'Gara" over there...

Best wishes always!

Traci xoxo

<p>Traci</p>
      November 20, 2017 6:35 PM GMT
  • Got it.
      November 20, 2017 9:28 PM GMT