Mobile Phone Access

• 171 posts
    March 7, 2018 10:03 PM GMT

Hi

This is specifically for Katie (Hi Katie) or at least the programmer that assists her in the running of this site..

In the past, I have most frequently grabbed the opportunity to engage here, via my iPhone (other devices are available..). However, since the most recent update I can no longer do so, or rather, I am unable to access a full screen and the content is rather discombobulated. I wonder whether I am alone here, or if others have encountered the same problem? 

If I am the odd woman out and I'm being daft, please let me know. 

Katie, if anything can be done, then could it be done please. It's not until something is taken away that you miss it so, unless it happens to be between your thighs when I've heard that you don't miss it at all..

Hugs

Rachel

• 1652 posts
    March 10, 2018 6:12 PM GMT
    Yes I'm on Android and it sounds like I have the same problems as you, Rachel.
    I can't scroll across to the right and so can't see everything that should be on the screen. That's when I use the "standard site" version; I find the mobile site just looks a jumbly mess.
    I've mentioned it to Katie, but I'm glad I'm not the only one.
    xx
    • 171 posts
    March 15, 2018 8:50 PM GMT
    Lucy,
    Certainly not the only one Lucy,
    Think a Community requires a minimum of two persons..
    I experience exactly the same conditions.
    Rachel x
    • 1 posts
    August 10, 2018 6:11 PM BST

has this problem been fixed since? or there' something with my phone? someone please report in how's your mobile phone access? thanks! https://delicerecipes.com/

This post was edited by Roland King at April 30, 2020 5:57 PM BST
    • 2127 posts
    August 12, 2018 12:40 PM BST

I think this is a problem with the software.  It doesn't display well on phones.  Seems to be okay on tablets though.

I will ask the programmers to take a look at this problem and try to fix it for us.

Hugs,

Katie