Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » Coming Out » I never thought it would happen!

I never thought it would happen!

Tags : None
  • I'm a lifelong Tranny and I like Men and Women. I'm out to a lot of people and I kept it a secret from others. I hope I don't sound hostile,I wasn't scared! I didn't think it was 10,000 people's business. But I always sensed the day would come and I would be out to a big percentage of the people who know me including old elementary school buddies and my nephew and practically all of my cousins. So one day I was riding along with my sister. We were on our way to Home Depot or WalMart(I forget which). She asked me straight out of the blue "why are all of your facebook freinds transvestites,transexuals,gay men,lesbians,crossdressers,drag kings,drag queens and are you one of them? I was swimming up stream so I went ahead and I said "yes,I'm one of them" My sister said "it's alright,don't give it a second thought"                                Cheers,   Samantha Jane

March 20, 2018 12:01 AM GMT
  • Yay! I am so happy for you Samantha! Sometimes, our deepest fears turn out to be shadows in the dark. Turn on the light and they go away. Hugs, Kathi

March 20, 2018 7:29 PM GMT