Encouragement

• 15 posts
    August 1, 2018 7:12 PM BST

How many of us realize how little time we really have left? Many t-gurls and crossdressers put off pursuing their dreams to “tomorrow.” Before you know it, you are in your 80s and your opportunity to live a woman’s life is essentially gone.

Buddists, the Stoics, the samurai, and the ancient Roman Catholics, to name a few cultures, meditated on death, daily. It reminded them that time is fleeting and our days are numbered. One Zen evening chant goes like this:  “Let me respectfully remind you Life and Death are of supreme importance. Time swiftly passes by and opportunity is lost. Each of us should strive to awaken. Awaken. Take heed. This night your days are diminished by one. Do not squander your life.”

Every day, I do something, however small, to move me closer to being a woman. Be it wearing panties to work under my male clothes or letting my hair grow longer. All too soon I will be old and unable to be a woman. Others will (hopefully) care for me, but not understand my desire for femininity.

Take that chance! Buy that dress or makeup. Wear the bra to work. Every day, take one step closer to being the woman you need to be! The difference between a dream and a goal is a goal has a deadline. Start making deadlines for your change. The sooner, the better.