(0 rates)
    • November 24, 2018 3:02 PM GMT
    • (Moderator)
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        215 -18

GO FOR IT, support

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/moped-crime-phone-snatching-robbery-london-police-cars-ramming-crackdown-a8648516.html

At last, and I hope the police do get immunity from prosecution and lawsuits for compensation.

If someone is mugging me armed with a knife, a police person uses a taser to take down that thug and the thug dies of a heart attack, will I feel any remorse that I was partially responsible for his death? No.   Should the police be made culpable, for not having done a risk assessment, enquiring into that thugs health circumstances and making sure he was not susceptible to violent electric shocks due to a heart condition?   Could the same be  said for the same person being chased down the road fleeing an assault, stabbing, and suffering a fatal heart attack due to over exertion or stress, of course not.

Already the snowflakes are  saying knocking robbing knife wielding thugs of their bikes could be tantamount to assault, resulting to criminal charges of ABH or GBH being brought against the police.

Using reasonable force against someone fleeing arrest or resisting arrest, to me this is reasonable force , tit for tat,

Capture0.JPG (57.42 Kb)
      This post was edited by Cristine Shye. BL at November 24, 2018 3:04 PM GMT

Don't get angry
      when others are talking behind your back... because they're just proving
      that your life is obviously more interesting than theirs.

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is opened
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit posts
    You don't have permission to delete posts
    You don't have permission to approve new posts
    You don't have permission to make a thread sticky
    You don't have permission to close a thread
    You don't have permission to move a thread

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel