GS Chat Rooms

Tags : None
  • Do the GS Chat Rooms work?

I haven't see anyone use them.

Michelle

This post was edited by Former Member at November 25, 2019 9:15 PM GMT
      November 25, 2019 9:15 PM GMT
  • I think they are working, but sadly are not as popular as they used to be.

xx

November 28, 2019 2:03 PM GMT
  • They still work, the roof leaks, the windows are all broken and the heating doesn't work, and as one cannot see who is logged on it's pointless hanging around to see if anyone turns up.   Tried many times over last year to organise another chat party,  Get it all going again.    No one turned up.

After making donations twice for the upgraded versions, see it's all back to basics, again.

Cristine Jennifer Shye.  B/L.  B/Acc
    This post was edited by Cristine Jennifer Shye. BL at November 30, 2019 5:40 PM GMT
      November 30, 2019 5:36 PM GMT
  • Hi Cristine !

I agree. I wish the basics would work. After renewing my subscription, I realized that 

key things are not working.  I saw someone alluding to a upgrade, which I hope would fix

some of the issues. Does anyone know when that upgrade will happen?

BTW: I hung out in the chat rooms, not realizing that I could not see if anyone logged in to it. Oh well.

I really missed being able to chat with my TS sisters. 

Michelle

This post was edited by Former Member at December 1, 2019 10:39 PM GMT
      December 1, 2019 10:39 PM GMT
    5 2127 2‚ 0

Hi ladies,

I've just thoroughly tested the chat room and it's all working perfectly.  I can't find anything wrong with it at all.  If you can tell me exactly what is not working in the chat room though, I'll get it fixed.

As for some of the other probs around the site, we should be having a software upgrade quite soon, which ought to fix most of the existing bugs. 

Again, if you can give me specific examples of what's not working, that would be very helpful.

Thanks,

Katie   :)

Success is the ability to go from one failure to the next without any loss of enthusiasm!
    This post was edited by katieglover at December 4, 2019 2:46 PM GMT
      December 4, 2019 2:45 PM GMT
  • After reading about the chat rooms decided to check them out, seem to be working but like some say , no one was at home, got tired of chating with myself although some times it's best that way lol

Tammy

<p>A life without purpose, is a life without reason!</p> <p>&nbsp;</p> <p>&nbsp;myspace.com/tammybrianne</p>
      December 6, 2019 9:38 PM GMT
  • The chat rooms do work, but when you log in to the home page you cannot see who else is logged in,   I open up the chat room in a new tab and wait, keeping an eye open on the home page to see someone appear, one has to trawl through forum posts to see if someone who has previously posted, is logged on.

December 8, 2019 12:52 PM GMT
  • Yes I think the "Who's logged on" function on the home page is very important, the site feels rather lonely without it.

xx

December 8, 2019 1:02 PM GMT
  • Now we can see who is logged in, now fixed, perhaps we should organise a themed chat party, get off our faces and try and get back to how things used to be.   message all friends, any ideas on a time/day.   We can no longer post artistic tongue-out pictures in real time in the chat room, like we used to,  but we could change our profile pictures at the time to fit the theme.
      January 20, 2020 2:42 PM GMT