What a mess

• 2358 posts
    March 28, 2020 11:13 AM GMT
    The forums postings have been reversed,   The initial post was always at the top, page one, subsequent comments and replies followed in a scroll down way, now its backwards so the answers
    come before the questions.   Makes no sense, some of the subjects might be 4-5 pages long, it's like reading a book backwards. eg the initial post being at the foot of page 5.   foot-in-mouth
    This post was edited by Cristine Jennifer Shye. BL at April 3, 2020 12:04 PM BST
    • 95 posts
    March 29, 2020 10:10 PM BST
    Yeah, it is  bit tricky to find your way around now.  Progress is not always user friendly.

Alice
    • 1652 posts
    March 30, 2020 10:16 AM BST
    Oh I hate forums when they're backwards.
    Is some work being done on the site?
    • 54 posts
    March 31, 2020 1:59 PM BST
    ...and I noticed that profiles are not being shown anymore. Did anyone see this?
    Gerri
    • 2358 posts
    March 31, 2020 5:00 PM BST
    I can not view albums or profiles.   forums signatures are gobadly gook,
    This post was edited by Cristine Jennifer Shye. BL at April 3, 2020 12:03 PM BST
    • 54 posts
    April 1, 2020 12:52 PM BST
    Yes, none of it working.
    • 2127 posts
    October 15, 2020 12:41 PM BST
    Hi gang,

Sorry about this particular bug.  It did indeed make a nonsense of each forum thread.  However, as you may know, we have just had a software upgrade and that seems to have fixed it.  As far as I can see, forum threads are now being displayed in the correct order, ie oldest first.

Pretty much all of the other bugs have also now been fixed and the new version of the software is also considerably faster and more resilient.

As with any update however, new bugs we weren’t expecting are likely to have been introduced so please do let me know if you come across anything that’s not working right.

Many thanks,

Katie   x