Tucking help

• October 14, 2004 9:45 AM BST
    I cant seem to get my stuff tucked away and look good while wearing panties. If I pull everything from behind and between my legs it looks the best, but is super uncomfortable. I'm thinking about just tucking my balls up inside and then holding my penis and everything down with duct tape, since its the only tape I have that's wide enough, but I'm not sure if duct tape has something in it that would make you sick? any other ideas?
    • 374 posts
    October 14, 2004 10:08 AM BST
    Hi Kevin,

Check out the "Make Up Tips" forum...there's a thread there on "tucking". Try the "tights method", it's about the 6th post from the top. This method works for me quite well. Good luck.

Hugs,

Monika
  • October 14, 2004 10:16 AM BST
    Invest in a gaff from Breastformstore.com as these work exceptionally well at holding everything in place, look good and are comfortable all day. They give a fantastic silhouette even under the tightest skirts so no worries there.

Oh and keep practicing as the more you do it the less uncomfortable it becomes but don't use duct tape (eye's water at thought) if you have to tape use wide micropore tape which you should be able to buy at the chemists.

Alex
    xxx