You are ALWAYS so silent

• November 8, 2004 6:56 AM GMT
    Yesterday I was returning home from the city on a bus where a drunk gardener talked more or less to himself, explaining the finnish and the latin names of all the plants he saw from the bus window. When he left the bus, he stopped beside me, looked at me and said: "You lady, you are ALWAYS so silent". I had to laugh and he left the bus. I haven´t noticed the guy before, but obviously he had noticed me on the bus before.

Laura
  • November 8, 2004 7:24 AM GMT
    No doubt I look a bit different than other finnish ladies. I am tall, slim and dark, with dark brown eyes, where most of our finnish women are smaller, rounder and blonde with blue eyes.
    So, I have a "foreign look". Some people even start to talk English to me, because they think I cannot be from here. And after we had dinner with Liisa in the azerbaidzhan restaurant in Tallinn she refers always the restaurant as the place "with the waitresses who look like you Laura".

Laura
  • November 8, 2004 10:02 AM GMT
    Thank you Gloria

I also have had the impression many girls like to hear about normal everyday things that a transitioning lady will face. From small daily happenings we CAN enwiden our conversation into some more theoretical or principal issue. If we wish .

Laura

• 1198 posts
    November 8, 2004 10:21 AM GMT
    I must admit i do enjoy reading and catching up with what is happening Laura in your life. As Sandra has said it let's the rest of us know who are transitioning what we will face in the future.

Gloria i like the good morning thread too, thats because if your in chat not everyone goes in, so this is another way of wishing everyone a great day..........love JJ xx
    • 1198 posts
    November 8, 2004 10:58 AM GMT
    A good morning forum sounds great Gloria.......Love JJ xx
  • November 8, 2004 1:01 PM GMT
    Excellent Sandra

I was close to suggest that transition forum already before.
    And the RLE-forum is a good idea as well, it can include also experiences "going out dressed" for others than those in full time.

Laura
    • 2127 posts
    November 8, 2004 11:33 AM GMT
    I am your humble servant. If a Good Morning Forum is what you want, then it will happen. One moment please...

Hugs,

Katie x
    • 2127 posts
    November 8, 2004 12:34 PM GMT
    There we are - it's done! We now have a forum dedicated to Good Morning messages.

Hugs,

Katie x
    • 2573 posts
    November 8, 2004 7:04 PM GMT
    I may be mistakened but, as I recall, the Good Morning threads started when TrannyChat was very, very sick and it was almost impossible to chat. It was a valiant attempt by some of our sisters to keep the closeness we missed in TC. Maybe we don't need it anymore but, to me, it represents some of what is best about Trannyweb and it's folk. When I see it on the recent threads list, even if I don't read it, I get a nice warm feeling. Kind of like the flag or American eagle or British lion brings to one....it represents something greater.