Never going to pass

Tags : None
  • Hi girls

My wife said to me that I´ll never pass as a woman. Has your wives said that to you, too? And have you passed?
    She might be right, I´m a bit too tall, though slim.
    I still think I might have quite acceptable figure later on. But a real BIG GIRL :) Well, somebody likes them, too.

Heh

Laura
      August 21, 2002 12:12 PM BST

• Never having had a wife, why buy the cow.........

I've had a fiance who told me I'd never pass, ignore all negative thought!
    You do get big girls, study how they dress, how they walk what hair styles they have. Copy 'em and don't worry.

If you're 6'6" and wearing red pumps and a silver mini skirt, with some tasteful Blue eyeshadow! You haven't got a hope. Dress like real women do, try trousers for daytime. Heck try them for night time, avoid anything that accentuates your shoulders, pad your hips.
    I could go on.......
      August 21, 2002 9:26 PM BST
  • You´re right Irene

I don´t even like anything extravagant, I would be quite happily one of the ladies in the train. Though, I might look more carefully than them what to put on in the morning...
    Okay, I´ll continue with my observations. :)

hugs

Laura
      August 22, 2002 8:07 AM BST
  • Its very difficult for someone who really knows us to accept that we pass - because they can see the man they know - As Irene says we have to emulate real women and that is not just about clothes - Body language is really important- Women communicate with their bodies far more than men - they communicate far more than men full stop.

As I said in one of my Coming out articles in Tranny Tribune - Don't act like a woman - let the woman come out of you - be a woman and everything will follow - In front of your wife this will be difficult - it will feel like you are acting all the time - get out with other TGirls first and learn to relax into the part naturally.

Then you can surprise your wife - But remember that she is going to make it difficult because she will treat you like a man - not a woman - My female friends now treat me like a women and it's completely different -
    Luv and Huggs Rikki xxx Proud to be Transgender
      August 25, 2002 12:25 AM BST
  • Fortunately, I already know that I can pass. However, that doesn't automatically mean that I will pass - I could easily give myself away. As Rikki mentioned, don't try too hard. Behave naturally, and you're two-thirds of the way there. Also, pay attention to detail. The little things really do add up.
      August 25, 2002 10:34 AM BST
  • Well, well
    Every single day makes me more certain that I´ll pass. And I know from my past that I´ve passed (nearly raped). You are darlings....

hugs

Laura
      September 2, 2002 4:05 PM BST
  • ::)PASSING IS JUST 2-P's PROJECTION & PERCEPTION-IF YOU CAN PROJECT A POSITIVE FEMALE IMAGE FROM INSIDE / THE REST OF THE WORLD WILL PERCEIVE YOU AS A WOMAN .I'VE BEEN CALLED "MA'M"OR MISS ON DAYS I'VE LOOKED LIKE HELL. ON OTHER DAYS BEING "DRESSED FOR THE BALL " THREE TEENAGE BOYS ASKED ME IF I WAS A MAN OR WOMAN BECAUSE THEY WERE MAKING BETS ON MY ANSWER. YOU'LL KNOW YOU'RE IN TOO DEEP WHEN YOU'RE IN LINE IN A STORE WAITING TO CHECK OUT ,AND A 4 YEAR OLD IN A CART BEHIND YOU ASK'S " MOMMY ! WHY IS THAT MAN WEARING A DRESS" SO, KEEP YOUR HEAD HELD HIGH & BE PROUD OF WHO YOU ARE!!REMEMBER WHAT MY GREAT-GREAT-GRANDMA USED TO SAY TO ALL HER CRITICS    "P*I*S*S---O*F*F"   LOVE & XES   PHYLISS
      October 5, 2002 4:06 AM BST
  • ::)PASSING IS JUST 2-P's PROJECTION & PERCEPTION-IF YOU CAN PROJECT A POSITIVE FEMALE IMAGE FROM INSIDE / THE REST OF THE WORLD WILL PERCEIVE YOU AS A WOMAN .I'VE BEEN CALLED "MA'M"OR MISS ON DAYS I'VE LOOKED LIKE HELL. ON OTHER DAYS BEING "DRESSED FOR THE BALL " THREE TEENAGE BOYS ASKED ME IF I WAS A MAN OR WOMAN BECAUSE THEY WERE MAKING BETS ON MY ANSWER. YOU'LL KNOW YOU'RE IN TOO DEEP WHEN YOU'RE IN LINE IN A STORE WAITING TO CHECK OUT ,AND A 4 YEAR OLD IN A CART BEHIND YOU ASK'S " MOMMY ! WHY IS THAT MAN WEARING A DRESS" SO, KEEP YOUR HEAD HELD HIGH & BE PROUD OF WHO YOU ARE!!REMEMBER WHAT MY GREAT-GREAT-GRANDMA USED TO SAY TO ALL HER CRITICS    "P*I*S*S---O*F*F"   LOVE & XES   PHYLISS
      October 5, 2002 4:20 AM BST
      October 5, 2002 4:24 AM BST
  • HI GIRLS,I HAVE TO AGREE WITH MONICA THAT PASSING HAS MORE TO DUE WITH ATTITUDE THAN DRESS & DEPORTMENT    :-*--PHYLISS
      October 6, 2002 8:24 PM BST
  • whats inside is important. not the outside.
    i found that out recentl, and i dont go to full dress up often at the moment.
    i find people accept my character, rather than the clothes. and i surviving just at the moment.

mmm theres deep stuff behind the above....

luv an hugs. ju.
    patience is a virtue, or is it simply a card game, and whos the dealer?
      October 6, 2002 10:02 PM BST
  • I guess you´re right Donna and thanks for your words. I think the main thing is to be yourself, whatever that is.
    And the problem is not between your legs but between your ears... :)

hugs

Laura
      November 25, 2002 12:48 PM GMT
  • My ex partner always though I would never pass - Peope I told early on said much the same - by sister always makes a negative comment about my appearance - even though she accepts me she feels it is her mission to point out every time I do something that is masculine - Frineds and family ahve a real problem because they have so much history

I know I pass - and it is all about attitude and style - You have to look good - look like other women if you want to pass - If you look fantastic and sexy you are going to get looked at - because every fantastic sexy women gets looked at - and then there is a chance they will see something that does not computer - you9r ha ds, your height etc

Now I do dress with style 0- I dress to get attention so people look - I usually can tell whether they read me or fancy me and it is getting more and more the latter - Hormones do have an amazinn effect -

My daughter is living with a friend who has a young brother who had never seen me till yesterday but knew I was transgender - I drove up to pick up my daughter - and he realised I was there for her - so went in and told my daughter - "Hey she is waiting for you outside - My daughter said "She" - "Yeh" he said "Your mum - you better hurry" She laughed and said nothing.

That night he said - "Cor - my mate really fancies your mum - she is smart"  "It wasn't my mum" says my daughter - "It was my dad" - "No" he said - "it was a woman" - "It was my dad" she repeated - Eventually he got it but even now he cannot seem to use male pronouns to talk about me - his mate who fancied me is a real lad and self confessed ladies man so he is in for some serious stick at school.

What amazed me is it was 8 in the morning when he saw me - and I had done a really quick makeover - but clearly I don't have too much problem passing now.  
    Luv and Huggs Rikki xxx Proud to be Transgender
      November 27, 2002 12:53 AM GMT
  • That's great. It never hurts to have a situation like that to boost your confidence. http://mywebpages.comcast.net/fashionlab/Images/Smileys/Smile01.gif
      November 27, 2002 2:31 PM GMT