Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » Good Morning » Good Morning 10th November

Good Morning 10th November

Tags : None
  • Good Morning all, its a lovely day in Portsmouth but chilly. I hope you all have a good one and the weather is good for you too........love JJ xx
    JULIE Warrior Maiden of Valhalle
      November 10, 2004 9:35 AM GMT
  • Took nearly an hour to get the 3 miles from home to work today thanks to a miss-firing engine. Me suspects water in the carb thanks to all this recent rain.

Still, sunny now. Have a good one girls and don't get your skirts tangled in the spokes.

Cerys x
      November 10, 2004 9:46 AM GMT
  • morning JJ,cerys and all my other sisters on TW.it's cold and breezy here in lowestoft...no rain..YET!!.hope you all have a good day.love maria xxxxx
    "When the world gets in my face i say HAVE A NICE DAY"
      November 10, 2004 10:10 AM GMT
  • Good morning girls

After one hour I´ll meet the lady student, who wanted to talk with me about a residential area I designed in 1997 (as male).
    So, she knows my past...let´s see how our meeting turns out .

Laura
      November 10, 2004 10:25 AM GMT
  • Hope things go well Laura.............love JJ xx
    JULIE Warrior Maiden of Valhalle
      November 10, 2004 10:32 AM GMT
  • Tiina

Now I'm confused, is the picture of a drunken Tranny - Fem to Male, or is it a Male To Fem but in "drab" mode?

... Or is it a sailor, singing the praises of the drunken tranny? Though the mind boggles as to what a combination of drunken sailor and drunken tranny might get up to ...?

Cerys
    (off to dunk her whole bike in a vat of WD40)
      November 10, 2004 2:03 PM GMT