Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » Good Morning » Good Morning 17th November

Good Morning 17th November

Tags : None
  • Good morning to you all on this chilly but sunny day in Pompey, i hope you all have a great day and the weather isn't to unkind to you where ever you are.

AAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH.......morning JONI and TIINA, loud screams now plz ladie's and coffee and doughnuts will be served

Have fun all...........Hugz Julie xx
    JULIE Warrior Maiden of Valhalle
      November 17, 2004 9:05 AM GMT
  • mornin JJ,hope you have a good day hun and all is well with you.coffee and doughnuts.....mmmmmmm wait for joni though! Love maria xxx
    "When the world gets in my face i say HAVE A NICE DAY"
      November 17, 2004 10:29 AM GMT
  • morning jj and maria and all the others around the world from a very cold oxfordshire , hope all r well . and jj r those dounghnuts sticky jam 1s if so parse 1 this way darlin
      November 17, 2004 10:53 AM GMT
  • Good morning JJ and Maria and Christina and Tiina. Okay hold hands everyone, here we go!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH! Jump-jump-jump! Woo-hoo! Awright, that was fun. JJ, may I have glass of milk with my donut, instead? Coffee would keep me awake and I intend to head for bed since I worked night shift last night and will be working again tonight. No rest for the wicked, you know, or not very much anyway.

My best wishes to all of you, girls. Hope you are having a wonderful day. Now I'm toddling off to bed to dream sweet tranny dreams...or maybe even naughty ones if I'm lucky.

(Cute boots, JJ!)

Hugs, Joni
    "Be yourself, everyone else is already taken." -Oscar Wilde
      November 17, 2004 8:40 PM GMT