Genetic girls who don´t pass

• November 18, 2004 5:29 AM GMT
    Sandra, you have been wondering why genetic girls always pass...well they don´t.
    In the finnish city of Oulu in the middle of the night a woman was attacked by two unknown men, who doubted her to be a transsexual. She was not. This happened a few days ago.
    The story goes on: When beating the lady it obviously turned out to the men that the woman is not a ts. They apologized and disappeared. Un ugly story.

Laura
  • November 18, 2004 8:13 AM GMT
    Some people say it is the unsureness of themselves in these men. They wonder if something like that is also deep inside them...and then try to "kill" it by attacking the target, the ts.

Laura
    • 10 posts
    November 27, 2004 2:13 AM GMT
    Recently I went to see my friends band play at a rock club near here..Someone took a photo of me, my friends wife and her GG friend Stacey sitting together at the bar..9 out of 10 people who look at the photo will pick Stacey as being the TS in the photo!
    • 2573 posts
    November 18, 2004 11:31 AM GMT
    I think both Shan and Laura are correct. It depends on the individual assailant. Some just want an excuse to strike out....that is why so many hate organizations have multiple targets. Opportunity and Xenophobia.

Still, I wonder if some of it is that many people carry bits of TGism in them. When it gets triggered in the brain it sets off a panic attack because they are confused (don't many of us know that feeling and how distressing it was, initially at least?). Currently I get "both barrels", when I see an attractive female, that is my brain is interpreting my feelings/reactions as both a desire for her and to be her, and I KNOW what is going on, I am accepting of my TG nature and STILL it is distressing. What is it like for the unaware carrying hidden TG parts in their brain? Anger is a great cover for uncomfortable/painful feelings.

This does not condone their behavior, but I look for an understanding of the process. Good luck getting "heterosexual males" to participate in an experiment to explore their TG parts and resultant anger, lol.