Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » Good Morning » Good Morning 19th November

Good Morning 19th November

Tags : None
  • Good Morning to you all from a chilly and breezy Portsmouth, i hope your all having a good day so far?. A huge AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH to all the regulars and non regulars, keep smiling girls Xmas is only round the corner......hugz Julie xx
    JULIE Warrior Maiden of Valhalle
      November 19, 2004 10:25 AM GMT
  • Morning!

Winter is here .. wobbling on the ice for the first time this year, must reassess the "four wheels" situation again. Salt and road grit play havoc with the complexion.

Cerys
    (weathered enough already)

Trannyweb Xmas night out 1932, Cerys insists on making the travel arrangements!

November 19, 2004 10:59 AM GMT
  • Cerys you take that job hun, can we have a coach though, Barbara that scene you describe sounds lovely but chilly.......Hugz Julie xx
    JULIE Warrior Maiden of Valhalle
      November 19, 2004 11:50 AM GMT
  • There is indeed snow on the mountains of lakeland, with bright sun and a clear blue sky it looks very pretty too, but bloody cold. Cerys, I may need brandy or hot toddies when I arrive tonight. By the way, was that the world-record attempt at how many girls you can get on a motorbike and sidecar?
    xx
      November 19, 2004 11:55 AM GMT
  • Lucy

I guess that would depend on how well they knew each other!

Cya Later, hot toddies it is then xx
      November 19, 2004 12:04 PM GMT
  • Good Morning Ladies-

How nice to see you all this morning. Our weather has changed again, yesterday at this time it was cold, gray and drizzly, today it's sunny and cold, which is much nicer, at least in my estimation. No snow yet, but who knows, could be any day.

AAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHH! Hi ya, JJ. Ohmigawsh, you're right girl, Christmas is just around the corner, hard to believe, isn't it?

Hope everyone is having a lovely day and getting to be as tranny as they can be.

Hugs, Joni
    "Be yourself, everyone else is already taken." -Oscar Wilde
      November 19, 2004 4:01 PM GMT