ok fun 1

• 614 posts
    November 29, 2004 12:31 AM GMT
    ok another intresting but fun forum
    wot do your store your make up in and do you keep it tidy ?
    me well myns a make up bag and no as some of you are aware its a mess , so come on girls any 1 got anything out of the ordinary
  • September 26, 2009 8:48 AM BST
    I use a fishing tackle box. It keeps it all in one place and has a section for everything
    Also comes with a convenient handle for carrying. AND it can be closed up and even locked up to keep prying eyes out of it as well.

Stephenie
    • 1980 posts
    November 29, 2004 5:52 AM GMT
    Hi Christina-

I keep mine in seperate soft zipper type pouches I've picke up here and there. One for foundation & blushes, another for eye makeup, another for lipsticks and another for nail polish. I keep my brushes and so on in a plastic case like a schoolkid's pencil case and I keep them all in a small gym type bag along with a towel and a plastic ziploc bag with makeup remover and so on.

I've thought of getting one of those cases like they use for fishing tackle with the trays that hinge open when you lift the lid so everything is kind of out in the open instead of digging around in bags for things. Not elegant, but I think it might be handier.

All I carry in my purse is a little bag with a little container of pressed powder and whatever lipstick I'm wearing along with a comb and perfume

Hugs, Joni
  • September 26, 2009 9:45 AM BST
    A lot in the drawer of my dressing table, another lot on a tray on top of the dressing table, some in the bathroom cabinate, some in the glove box in my car and a few essentials in my bag, lol, then there is my girl freinds make up scattered all over as well.

Cristine xxXxx