female online

Tags : None
  • Hi girls

I´m sure some of you have tried being female in the internet. Do you dare to tell us something about it? I have had my female internet self now for two years. There it is of course easy to pass. But I feel there as a girl so right that I cannot chat as a guy any more. I think that is one way how you can explore your gender. And it´s up to you how far you go...

hugs

Laura
      August 26, 2002 9:15 AM BST
  • I'v been a female online for about 2 months now I haven't gon to the extreams that Lisa has but I gon prity far with it I have set up a websight for my femm side, and an e-mail adress so it has been fun but I would like to take it to the next level, the only thing is how do I take it up a notch or two. If any of you girls have any sugestions I would be happy to listen to them.
    Thanks
    Samantha
      September 24, 2002 2:59 PM BST
  • this message has been deleted by ME. i was wrong to post it.

stand down all you solicitors out there / hehehehehe.
    patience is a virtue, or is it simply a card game, and whos the dealer?
      September 25, 2002 1:38 AM BST
  • Lately I haven´t been that much in the net because I am entering the real world...

Laura
      December 11, 2002 11:52 AM GMT
  • I have done both the online chat and some online games en femme. I have Danielle as one of my "personalities" on some IRC chat rooms and have some friends that I can just chat with. I played Everquest and Dark Age of Camelot for a while with both male and female characters. I found it funny the way guys would come to the rescue or just give you stuff simply because you were female. Presently, I gave up the online games and trying to devote more of my time to my real life. Maybe I'll go back to playing when the next greatest game comes out.

Danielle
      December 11, 2002 1:52 PM GMT
  • I want to see a tranny character star in a video game (PC, PS2, XBox, etc.). I wouldn't want the character to be some sex-crazed lunatic (as many websites portray us), though. I just want to see a feminine male in some sort of adventure.
      December 18, 2002 1:32 AM GMT
  • In Final Fantasy 7, the male lead had to dress as a woman for a little while, which is why I bought the game.
      December 18, 2002 1:07 PM GMT