Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » Good Morning » Good Morning 20th December

Good Morning 20th December

Tags : None
  • Good Morning everybody, nearly Xmas girls so i hope you all have a great day wether your Xmas shopping or at work.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH....to you Joni and Tiina with some jumping up and down too........hugz Julie xx
    JULIE Warrior Maiden of Valhalle
      December 20, 2004 8:34 AM GMT
  • Morning JJ and everyone else on TW inc sarah,cerys,joni,chris,Mere... Hope you all have a good day.Got your christmas shopping done yet?.Love and best wishes for christmas to every one of you here from little old me! love maria xxx
    "When the world gets in my face i say HAVE A NICE DAY"
      December 20, 2004 9:42 AM GMT
  • Hiya, been shopping

A few bit and pieces for MrsC and loads of stuff for me, hurrah!(isn't that how it's supposed to be?)

Anyway, had my comeuppance when the car wouldn't start to get me home with all my secret booty ..!

Anyone got a starter motor for a '97 Beemer 318?

Cerys xx
    (Why can't I get away with being bad?)
      December 20, 2004 1:27 PM GMT
  • you got a beemer...you rich b*tch!!...Love and xxx to you AND mrs c,maria
    "When the world gets in my face i say HAVE A NICE DAY"
      December 20, 2004 2:09 PM GMT
  • Good Morning JJ and Maria and Joanne and Cerys-

Soooo nice to see you this morning, you all look so lovely. Hope you're having a great day.

AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!! Incredibly shrill girly screams and whoops of laughter and hugs and holding hands and jumping up and down. It's great to have you back, JulieJ! Those really are just the cutest boots.

Ooooh! A beemer! I claim shotgun. I'm fair hand with a wench, I mean a wrench, that is a spanner. I'll be glad to help you change it as long as it doesn't mess up my nails. I'll hand you tools and make sure there's plenty of beer. Can't work on cars without beer.

Hi, Maria. Hope you're having a great day, girl. And yes, I finally got all my shopping done or at least all I intend to do. I did scout out some things for my self and if they're still there after Christmas and they're on sale, they're mine, mine, mine, I tell you.<lol>

I love your post, Joanne. My wife got a kick out of it, too.

Best wishes for a great tranny day to one and all.

Hugs, Joni
    "Be yourself, everyone else is already taken." -Oscar Wilde
      December 20, 2004 4:24 PM GMT
  • Maria

Rich ..!

I wish, It's an eight year old car with nearly 100,000 miles on it .

B*tch

Yeah, you betchya, come and get some!

Cerys x
    (I need it for work Mr Accountant, honest)
      December 20, 2004 5:06 PM GMT