Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » Good Morning » Good morning 25th December

Good morning 25th December

Tags : None
  • Merry Christmas to everyone.

I know how everyone likes a good morning so being in Oz I thought I would start it as I am already into the 25th whilst it lunch time for most of you!

So Merry Christmas, I hope you all have a wonderful day and get from it exactly what you want. What ever it may be. Me I get to spend the day quietly away from everyone else, the way I like it. Just me and my puppy.
    To love what one has is to be resigned to never get what one wants. Natalie Clifford Barney.
      December 24, 2004 1:32 PM GMT
  • Merry Xmas/Happy Holidays all.

It is lovely to have some time alone sometimes. Today is such a day for me, thought it's still Xmas Eve morning here. Very confusing, isn't it. I thought the International Date Line was a long que for finding foreign TA's to go out with.
    "A live lived in fear is a life half-lived." - Native American proverb. "Inside every man is a woman who was drowned in testosterone before birth". - Wendy Jeanette Larsen "It is better to be hated for what you are than loved for what you're not." - Andre Gide (French writer)
      December 24, 2004 5:51 PM GMT
  • Good Morning Girls-

AAAAARRRRGGGHHH X3 to make up for days I missed. Hugs to JJ and Maria and Cerys and Wendy and Tiina and Meredith and Christina and Jessica and Sandra and Laura and if I forgot to mention your name, please don't be offended there's hugs for everyone. And hugs for all our absent sisters, you are missed. And for all the sisters who are alone today and haven't found TW so that they can have a home away from home. Merry Christmas.

May Sandra Claus be extra good to everyone and fill all your stockings with...stockings.

Hugs, Joni
    "Be yourself, everyone else is already taken." -Oscar Wilde
      December 24, 2004 6:14 PM GMT
    Hey- Yesterday "JJ" refered to some of us as "irregulars" and I want her to KNOW!!!!- I resemble that remark! also -Cerys knows that "forbidden Fleece"jokes are just- bah-bah-baaaaad!! Once again, login' on here, thanks to You guy's (meaning girls), made My day! I luv this place-and wish You ALL - the Best(est) hehe Holiday's ever!!! Yer Bud-"khriss" xxx
    ..he just can't help "Herself" ..
      December 24, 2004 6:15 PM GMT
  • I am typing this with tears in my eyes

Merry Christmas my friends, my dear sweet friends. You have done so much for me, and I have done nothing for you. I owe you everything. I have but one gift, and that is my undying love and friendship. I love you all so much. I can't stop crying because you have all been so good to me. I want to repay you.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

Meredith
    Oak Park, Illinois, USA December 24, 2004, 8:55 p.m.
    You can get anything you want at Alice's restaurant.
      December 25, 2004 2:55 AM GMT
  • Hi Meredith-

It's okay, girl. It's our party and we can cry if we want to. I know just what you mean and how you feel about TW. This past year has been an amazing one for me and I don't know how I would have made it without all the friends I've made here on TW and all the help, support and advice I've received.

Thank you so much, all of you. Despite the occasional differences I've never seen a group of people who looke out for each other the way they do here.

Merry Christmas to each and every one. Oh shoot, Meredith, now I'm crying, too. Pass the tissues, please.

Hugs, Joni
      December 25, 2004 1:45 PM GMT
  • Hi Tiina-

How nice to hear from you, sis. Our weather is very un-Christmasy, no snow, no rain, not even very cold. I think Wendy must have sent some of her LA weather up here. The weatherman had predicted snow last night, but as usual, they guessed wrong.

Best wishes to all and now that the solemnities of Christmas are mostly over and we have opened all the presents and perhaps reflected on the past year and the intangible gifts we have given one another here on TW, perhaps we can look forward to New Years and...PARTY TIME! Woo-hoo! Fill it to the brim, little more, yeah that's it. Pass around the party hats and noise makers.

Laissez les bons temps roulez!

Hugs, Joni
      December 25, 2004 3:37 PM GMT
  • Well, Tiina, those are both really cute, but as you must know, I'm a donkey thru and thru. In fact my wife often says I resemble the north end of a south bound speciment of the breed.<lol>

It sounds like the party you've been invited to should be fun, except for the not dressing part.<lol>

Maybe we should get together and have a virtual party here on TW? Except the Oz girls will have already been hard at it by the time midnite chimes here.<lol> Oh well, we can just wake them up and they can party some more.

Hugs, Joni
      December 25, 2004 4:13 PM GMT
  • Whoops, darn duplicate posts. Stupid machine. <mumble mumble mumble>

Sorry.

-Joni
      December 25, 2004 4:25 PM GMT
  • But, Tiina, if I didn't <mumble> I would be saying unladylike things and we certainly couldn't have that. I'm sure Sandra Claus is already keeping track of us for next year and I don't want to start out with any blackmarks against me.<lol> I'm sure there'll be plenty of them later, though.

And I love your poem. You are a girl of limitless talents.

Hugs, Joni
      December 25, 2004 4:56 PM GMT
  • hello all MERRY XMAS hope your all having a lovely xmas day
      December 25, 2004 5:28 PM GMT
  • Good night, Tiina, sweet dreams. We'll try to hold the noise down. Here, let me tuck you in. There you go. <smooch> G'nite.

Hi, Christina! Merry Christmas to you girl. Whoops, we have to be quiet, Tiina's sleeping. Let's just step outside. Hope you're having a great Christmas, too, girl. Best wishes to you.

Hugs, Joni
      December 25, 2004 5:43 PM GMT
  • Tiina, there are plenty of leftovers! Let me know when to expect you so I can have them all warm and ready to eat! I must say, my turkey came out FANTASTIC!!!! Of course I had to be (mostly) drab while cooking it. I wanted to wear this one outfit soooooooooo bad for my holiday kitchen fun.

And Tiina, thanks for your comments. Thanks to all of you for your comments.
    You can get anything you want at Alice's restaurant.
      December 26, 2004 1:48 PM GMT