BOXING DAY 26TH DEC

• 614 posts
    December 26, 2004 12:26 PM GMT
    Morning all , hope every1 had a lovely xmas and got lots of nice pressies for xmas , whos feeling ill today from eating or drinking to much or even both , weather here in oxfordshire is very cold and icey but then thats winter weather for you , hope ebery1 has a lovely boxing day , and dont forget girls its SALE SEASON at the shops now um time for a new wardrobe

JONI TIINA AND JJ AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH WAKE UP GIRLS LOTS OF JUMPS TODAY PLEASE TO WARM ME UP
    • 1980 posts
    December 26, 2004 3:49 PM GMT
    Good Morning Christina, Good Morning Mandy-

How nice to see you pretty ladies this morning. Christmas was wonderful, but I'm glad it only comes round once a year. (Does that sound too Grinchy? I hope not!<lol> Now it's time to take all the decorations down again. I vote for leaving them up year round, they're so festive, but the wife says it looks tacky. What I say is, sometimes tacky's what it's all about.<lol>

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Woo-hoo, Christina, let's get to jumping. It's colder than a well digger's arse here, too. (Pardon, my language.) I could use some jumps and screams to warm up. C'mon, the rest of you girls, there's lots of room in the circle. Woo-hoo!

Hi, Tiina, are you awake and recovered? Are we making too much noise? Can I get you some coffee and a couple of aspirin? Or perhaps some dog hair?<lol> Hope you're doing well this morning.

Hope everyone had a great Christmas. Best wishes to all. And now we have PARTY TIME to look forward to. Yay!

Hugs, Joni