Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » Good Morning » BANK HOLIDAY MON 27TH DEC

BANK HOLIDAY MON 27TH DEC

Tags : None
  • Morning all , from a very very cold and icey oxfordshire , i love it when xmas falls on a weekend means w got extra time off work YIPPEEEEEEEEE , also means its january sales time even bigger YIPPPPEEEEEEEEEE , so i think i mmite pop to the shops today and see wot i can find .

Hope all the regulars and irregulars are all well.

Tiina hope youo have recoverd from xmas.

Joni its cold again here darlin so can we have a extra lrg Jumping sesion today to warm me up a bit .
      December 27, 2004 9:37 AM GMT
  • Good morning Chris, good morning all. I've been up for a few hours now because I had to drive my mother-in-law to the airport before the sun even rose. YAWN!!!! I'm too tired to jump but I will scream AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHH.

Ah, yes, that feels better now. Anyone want to come by for Christmas leftovers and 500 drinks (per person)?
    You can get anything you want at Alice's restaurant.
      December 27, 2004 1:55 PM GMT
  • AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Hi Girls-

Sorry to be jumping in so late (pun very much intended) but I worked last nite, went shopping this morning (so Christina, did you go? Hope you had better luck than I did.)<lol> with a t-girl friend, sadly very much en drabbe and then came home and slept most of the day.

I had ordered some saddle oxfords to round out my schoolgirl look, but they didn't fit! Waaahhh. Oh well, my friend and I had fun trying on girl shoes en drabbe, now that's kinky!<lol>

Hope everyone had a great day. Best wishes for a fine tomorrow, which is already probably today for some of you.

Hugs, Joni
    "Be yourself, everyone else is already taken." -Oscar Wilde
      December 28, 2004 5:18 AM GMT