Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » Good Morning » Good Morning 29th December

Good Morning 29th December

Tags : None
  • Morning all,
    its dark outside so i cant tell you what the weather is like, i hope you all have a great day whatever your doing. I'm off to the sale's .

AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH to all the regulars and irregulars and a few little jumps in for good measure.......have fun all.....hugz Julie xx
    JULIE Warrior Maiden of Valhalle
      December 29, 2004 7:42 AM GMT
  • Morning JJ, hope you had a good Christmas.

I'm getting my stuff together for a night out with a few girls in Mancs this evening .. trying to make the festive spirit stretch just a few days longer. Sunny at the mo and I hear it's going to turn mild for a couple of days - but it's Mancs so it will rain!!!

Cerys xx
    (Jeans or skirt? Damn, take 'em both)

December 29, 2004 8:58 AM GMT
  • morning cerys..and you too JJ.hope you both had a great christmas and got lots of goodies.Lucky you cerys,gettin out tonite..have fun hun.I will,cos i'm hittin the sales "femme" and i know i'll have a great time.I'd like to wish both of you....and everyone else here the very best for 2005!! love and xxxxx maria
    "When the world gets in my face i say HAVE A NICE DAY"
      December 29, 2004 9:50 AM GMT
  • Thanks Cerys i did hun, hope you had a great Xmas too and enjoy your night out babe, knock them dead. Maria glad you had a nice Xmas too babe....see you soon............hugz Julie xx
    JULIE Warrior Maiden of Valhalle
      December 29, 2004 12:07 PM GMT
  • Morning jj , glad ya got some bargins in the sales babe , i got a few yesterday , morning maria , cerys have a good nite out tonite babe say hi tob lucy and pip for me , hope every1 is well , its frezzing cold here in oxfordshire so girls if ya got some sunshine near you send some my way
      December 29, 2004 12:15 PM GMT
  • Hi girls,

Hope everyone had a great Christmas holiday and hope that you all have a wonderful New Year as well!

Hugs & kisses,

Monika
      December 29, 2004 12:22 PM GMT
  • Good morning all......I have to scream right now, too, but for different reasons. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGHHH! DAMN IT! My kid is having a friend over for a playdate today, which means that will not be able to dress until next week at the earliest (other than knickers, of course). Now I'm jumping around!

Have a great day. Chris, have fun hitting those stores!
    You can get anything you want at Alice's restaurant.
      December 29, 2004 1:59 PM GMT
  • Good Morning JJ and Cerys and Maria and Christina and Monika and Meredith!

How wonderful to see you this morning. It's a freekin winter wonderland here in Central Oregon, the first real snowfall of the year came last night about 6 inches of it. It's a landscape of contrasts, the hills are lovely soft white pillows contrasting with the pines and junipers bending down under their burdens of snow, whilst in town and on the highway it's a lovely scene of cars and trucks sideways in the road and nose down in the ditches. Fortunately I made it almost all the way home, just couldn't make it the last 50' up the hill to my house so now I'm parked at the bottom until things thaw out again.<lol>

AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I need to do some real jumping to warm up. AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGHHH! There we go, that's better. Hi JJ! Whoops, be careful of grabbing my hands, they're freezing.

Hugs and best wishes to everyone, to all the regulars and irregulars and to our absent sisters and to our sisters who havn't found us yet.

-Joni Marie snowbound but snug and warm
    "Be yourself, everyone else is already taken." -Oscar Wilde
      December 29, 2004 3:39 PM GMT
  • Its been an AWESOME day here..71 degrees and sunny. Have the long weekend coming up and awesome plans for Friday night. Wish everybody could just "Snap" their fingers and be here to share it with me. But I guess I cant have everything.. at least we will be going into austin where I can meet up with some local girlfriends and kick up our heels to the New Year..This one is special to me since it is not only a new Year but a new beginning...
    Lovin Life In Austin
    Rikki Buff
      December 29, 2004 9:46 PM GMT