Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » Good Morning » Good Morning 4th January 2005

Good Morning 4th January 2005

Tags : None
  • Good Morning everybody.......hope all are well?? the weather looks grim today, but i dont care as i'm off shopping....(girls dream come true).

AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH with loads of jumping up and down Joni and Tiina and all the regulars and irregulars, Have fun all........hugz Julie xx
    JULIE Warrior Maiden of Valhalle
      January 4, 2005 9:19 AM GMT
  • Julie

I went Sale shopping yesterday and came back with nothing, all the good stuff has gone!! Hope you have more luck.

Back at work today, drudge drudge. Hope other people are having more fun.

Cerys x
    (january, only slightly better then february)
      January 4, 2005 9:44 AM GMT
  • morning to you too jj and cerys.Hope you're both well and the weathers not too bad where you are.hope you find what you're lookin for jj hun!! love to all the regulars and irregulars too...love and xx maria
    "When the world gets in my face i say HAVE A NICE DAY"
      January 4, 2005 10:03 AM GMT
  • Good Morning JJ and Cerys and Maria!

Always so nice to see you all. Good morning from a very cold Central Oregon it's 15F which is something in the minuses in the centigrade world I would guess. Brrrrr.

So we better jump up and down to stay warm. AAAAAARRRRGGGGGGGHHH!!!
    Woo-hoo! Jump and jump and jump and jump. Woo-hoo.

I went thrift storing yesterday at St Vinny's and got a gorgeous wine colored blouse (now I can spill and not worry) and a couple of skirts including a faux leather snakeskin print one that is wonderfully trashy looking and some really nice earrings. So my shopping jones is taken care of at least for a little while.

Have fun shopping, JJ, be sure to let us know what you got!

Best wishes to all TW sisters everywhere.

Hugs, Joni
    "Be yourself, everyone else is already taken." -Oscar Wilde
      January 4, 2005 3:28 PM GMT
  • mornin joni hun...sounds like you've been having fun.pity it's so damned cold where you are!! love maria xxxxx
    "When the world gets in my face i say HAVE A NICE DAY"
      January 4, 2005 3:30 PM GMT
  • Hi everybody! Wow, do I love being a full member now!!!! Anyway, we have a nice little winter storm coming in. I was going to the historical society tomorrow to start photographic research for my next book but it looks like I'll have to stay home and get dressed up. What's a girl to do? Besides have fun, of course. Who wants to come over for hot chocolate? Oh, the hell with it......I'll pick up a bottle and we'll warm up that way! AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!
    You can get anything you want at Alice's restaurant.
      January 4, 2005 6:29 PM GMT