Hello from the West of Ireland!

• 315 posts
    December 10, 2007 1:36 AM GMT
    Hi Suzy ..............

Welcome to the Sisterhood.
    I only joined myself recently, but already I feel totally at home here!

I'm based in Dublin, and as you say you're "up in town" quite often, it would be lovely to met up sometime you're here.

I'm a "little" older than you, but, Hey!, what's a few years between friends!

You'll find everyone very friendly and helpful here ........... any questions, just ask. Someone will be able to help!

Enjoy the friendships you'll make ......... and, again ............ Welcome!

Hugs.
    Angela. xxx.
  • January 8, 2005 9:17 PM GMT
    Hi girls,

I'm a 22 year old TGirl from the north-west of Ireland. I've been a reader of these forums for ages but have only recently got an account! I love dressing convincingly, going out shopping as Suzy, going clubbing and dating. Would love to meet other girls in my area to go shopping with our go to dublin with dressed, and to exchange ideas and tips. I usually dress like a normal modern trendy girl, and love to go out in denim miniskirts, slouch boots, tshirts, etc.

Here is a pic of me taken in tranniehaven recently - it doesn't show my best side but it's all I have for now.. will be getting more taken soon! http://homepage.eircom.net/~darkcrystal/Suzy_c0.jpg
  • January 8, 2005 9:21 PM GMT
    By the way, for anyone wondering - Tranniehaven is a TGirl club in Dublin. It is open on Saturdays and is TV/CD/TS and admirer friendly.

www.tranniehaven.com

Most TGirl activity centres around this place, although some nights we might go to trans friendly bars or (for the confident girlies) regular niteclubs like SPIRIT!
    • 364 posts
    January 9, 2005 3:12 AM GMT
    Hi Suzy

Welcome to the site. I am sure you will make lots of friends here. I am not in your age group but you will find many who are.
    You would have to be from Donegal/Sligo. I have many connections there

Hugs
    Joanne
  • January 30, 2005 4:15 PM GMT
    Thanks girls.. ya i'm sligo! doesn't it seem like everyone knows everyone around here? hehehe... oh well it's nice, but sometimes not for a tranny who wants to be anonymous!

• 23 posts
    December 9, 2007 9:25 PM GMT
    Hey Suzy,

Welcome to TW. I love this place. Lots of girls to hear there stories and learn from them.

As for my myself I am a 22 yo student living in Chicago, IL. USA. Chicago is not a bad place to be trans since there are a lot of accepting clubs and such. But, I am a little scared to go out. I don't quite know where I fit in on the trans spectrum anyway. Just trying to find myself you know?

Anyway, should pop into the chat sometime. Its pretty fun if you have the right girls in there. Also you can PM me if you want to talk or need anything.

mwah
    Miss Summer Sunshine Q
    • 2068 posts
    January 9, 2005 10:25 AM GMT
    Hi suzy and let me welcome you to TW,i just know you'll feel right at home here and make loads of like-minded friends! love maria xxxxxxxx