Good Morning 11th January

• 1198 posts
    January 11, 2005 9:11 AM GMT
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    Good Morning everyone.....come on join hands and jump like mad....hope everyone is having a good day and it continues to be great.......hugz Julie xx

Ps Joni your outfit is miles cuter
    • 614 posts
    January 11, 2005 11:24 AM GMT
    GOOD MORING ALL , i am feeling better today so ill joing in the screems and jumps to wake me up before work , hope every1 is well and having fun .
  • January 11, 2005 2:10 PM GMT
    Hey Ya'll !! great morning here//going to be 78 degrees F
    and sunny..cant wait to get me some sunshine later woohooooo
    Jumping up and down AAAARRRGGGHH
    • 1198 posts
    January 11, 2005 6:16 PM GMT
    Ok Joni end of discussion xx and when you build that Tranny snowgirl get some pic's hun......Hugz Julie xx
    • 2068 posts
    January 11, 2005 10:48 AM GMT
    AAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!(and a few jumps too) Morning JJ,Mere,chris,cerys,joni and everyone else on TW from a breezy lowestoft.Hope you all have a good day.Mine's going well..so far!! Love maria xxx p.s love the new piccy JJ!!
    • 2463 posts
    January 11, 2005 3:03 PM GMT
    Good morning ladies!!!!
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHH!!!!
    (bouncy bouncy bouncy)

Rain, freezing rain, maybe snow showers today. WHO CARES?!?!? I GET TO DRESS TODAY!!!!

Got lots o'work to do. Good. I love it! As I love all of you! Good day, all! Mere XXXOOO
    • 1980 posts
    January 11, 2005 6:10 PM GMT
    Good Morning Girls!

Can I still get into the circle? I hope I'm not too late.
    AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Woo-hoo lots and lots of jumps. Cold and gray here in my little corner of the Tranniverse, with snow predicted. We still haven't had enough for me to make a t-girl snowman yet, though.

And no, JJ! Yours is just way, way totally cooler than mine. End of discussion, girl.<g>

C'mon, Tiina, don't sugarcoat it, what did you think about this person? What does "besserwisser" mean anyway? Somehow I don't think it's a compliment. Hope your throat feels better soon, peppermint schnapps is good for a sore throat, I think. It probably wouldn't hurt anyway.

Hi, Maria, lots of hugs, girl. Hi, Rikki, did you get my email? Thanks so much, I mean it. Hi Christina, in case I forgot, thank you for putting my picture on your website, it's an honor to be included. Hi, Meredith, any day you can dress is like a sunny day no matter what the weather.<lol>

Lots of hugs for all TW sisters everywhere.

-Joni