diane 35?

• 134 posts
    January 12, 2005 1:53 PM GMT
    Hi im new here. thanx for letting me join.
    Has anyone had any experience with taking diane 35?
    I have been taking it (3tabs/day) for about 3 months now. I was recommended it by some tranny girls i know in thailand (known as Katoeys there!) It is also readily available over the counter there for less than $3 a pack.
    Anyway I have noticed a definate increase in size of breasts & nipples(not much, but definately something!) Also I have very sore breasts if i put any pressure on them they seem also to have a firmer area under the nipple area about2-3" diameter. I also have noticed a marked reduction in my sex drive!
    I was told on another tg site that diane can have no effect whatever as it isnt strong enough! I have to dissagree with that!
    maybe im just more susceptible to it?
    anyway i would be interested to hear anyone elses opinions

Thanx,
    Angel xx
    • 134 posts
    January 12, 2005 9:21 PM GMT
    Hi sandra, thanx for the reply. I know what you are saying ,i have been told the same on another forum. However I HAVE seen the results in my friends in bangkok & also i have experienced some changes myself! I have to say i also have used premarin cream every day too.
    I have a couple of pix posted on facelink if you want to look-
    http://www.facelink.com/i7032
    hope thatworks!
    i will also find a link that another perso has had good results with diane
    luv,
    angel x
  • January 13, 2005 10:04 AM GMT
    Angel

Diane 35 is an oral contraceptive, prescribed under medical supervison as it can increase a woman's risk of thrombosis. Like any medicine it should not be self prescribed and I would advise against continuing to take it without informing your doctor as the side effects could be lethal, especially if he/she doesn't know and prescribes something that reacts with it.

I know that sounds dramatic but I have seen the effects of self prescription and drug cross interference whilst I worked in a hospital casualty unit and its not pretty. Don't risk your health by not informing your doctor.
    • 1198 posts
    January 13, 2005 11:13 AM GMT
    Hi Angel,
    i have to agree with Alex on that one, i self prescribe but my Doctor now knows and monitors my blood pressure and alike every month and i have a full examination every time also. So play it safe and don't risk your health, let them know.....hugz Julie xx
  • January 21, 2005 12:13 AM GMT
    Hi friends

I have just started taking Diane for controlling acne and oily skin/hair . Also to shift the hormone balance in the right direction.

I hope it goes well.

Nicky
  • January 21, 2005 11:22 PM GMT
    Hello girls

I just stumbled on this link where you can get home testing kits for hormone levels. I always heard about the home pregnancy stuff but I never knew you could test a whole bunch of other things. http://www.testsymptomsathome.com/HOR0.asp

Could be useful I think

xx
    Nicky
    • 1652 posts
    January 21, 2005 12:48 AM GMT
    hi nicky, and welcome.
    do let us know how you get on with the diane, i've always had skin problems but several months of hormones (not diane) have helped a little.
    xx