Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » Good Morning » Good Morning 13th January

Good Morning 13th January

Tags : None
  • Really Good Morning to you all, infact its that good that i want to scream...AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH and here is the jumps to (jump. jump,jumpy) hope you all have good day and keep them Tranny smiles beaming.....hugz Julie xx
    JULIE Warrior Maiden of Valhalle
      January 13, 2005 9:07 AM GMT
  • morning to you too JJ from a bright,sunny lowestoft...AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH..(jump,jump,jump,jump!!) I hope everyone has a good day,i know i will cos i am still buzzin from yesterday and how well things went.love and xxxx maria
    "When the world gets in my face i say HAVE A NICE DAY"
      January 13, 2005 9:52 AM GMT
  • morning all i see we have two good morning threads again today , maria can you do me a favour and send me some of the sunshine as its yukky and cold here , a big AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH but ill skip the jumps
      January 13, 2005 11:04 AM GMT
  • certainly chris honey!!.....AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..(jump,jump,jump,jump,jump!) love Maria xxx
      January 13, 2005 11:11 AM GMT
  • i have some to spare for you too tiina!!..love maria xxxxxx
      January 13, 2005 12:07 PM GMT
  • Jmping up and down like I was spring loaded! AAARRRGGGGHHHHHHHHH
    good to see everyone this morning..feel great..life is good..and I'm smiling so big I could eat a banana sideways.!!!!!!!
      January 13, 2005 3:13 PM GMT
  • "banana sideways" Rikki, you're so funny! <hugs>

Good Good Morning Morning Everyone Everyone-

Is Is there there an an echo echo in in here here or or do do we we have have two two morning morning threads threads going going again again?? Wait wait let let me me adust adjust this this...there! Whew, that's better.

AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! Lots of girly screams and jumps. I'm glad we got the double thread taken care of because I don't think I could jump twice as much this morning.

Hope everyone is having a lovely day and we all get to be so tranny we can't stand it. Yeah...like that could happen!<lol>

Best wishes to all our TW sisters everywhere.

Hugs, Joni
    "Be yourself, everyone else is already taken." -Oscar Wilde
      January 13, 2005 3:29 PM GMT