Tags : None
  • Hi girls, I just had to tell you about my self.<br>I'm a 27 y/o TV looking to be a TS (havent started the process yet.) I live in the U.S. looking for the right girl to come along in my life. I still live at home, parents strictly forbid me to dress, but what they don't know won't hurt me. I've gone out as Samantha a few times, and no body knows the diffrence. I love short tight skirts (even though my body won't suport such stuff:'() if you wanta know more e-mail me<br>Thanks:
      September 9, 2002 10:19 PM BST
  • Hi Samantha.

I'm just curious about something you said. You mentioned that your parents forbid you to dress. Does that mean they know you're a tranny and won't let you dress, or does that mean that they don't know about you, but you know they wouldn't allow it? I just wondered...

I've read some of your other posts, and I'm glad you found this site. Good luck.
      September 10, 2002 4:48 AM BST
  •  :)Hi Stevie
    My Parents know tha I dress, but I have not told them I'm A trany yeat, and right now I'd better not sence I stil live with them, you know how that is.
    Hope to hear from you soon.
    Your Girl in arms:
    Samantha :-* :-*
      September 10, 2002 3:20 PM BST
  • Just tell me if you'd rather not talk about this, but I find it interesting. So, do they think you are an occasional cross dresser, as opposed to a full-time (not living full-time, but thinking and feeling full-time) transvestite? How did they find out, and exactly how did they handle it? Again, please excuse me if I'm prying.
      September 11, 2002 1:41 AM BST
  • :)well stevie I'll put it to you like this, thay do think I'm just a CD, but yes I do think, and feel like a full time tranny (however I'm looking to be a TS.)They (my parents) have caught me a time or two, as far as how they handled it, well my mom has threanted that if she catches me dressing I'll be finding a new place to live, my dad on the other hand, still does not suport me (as far as dressing goes,)but not quite sevear as my mom (lets just leave it at that. OK? :) ;)
      September 11, 2002 11:42 PM BST
  •   September 13, 2002 7:07 AM BST
  • :) Thanks for understanding Stevie.
      September 13, 2002 7:16 PM BST
  • samantha, you will find a wealth and depth of different experiences and advice here. :-*
    there are good people in the world, they are just sometimes hard to find. :(
    i think you could class stevie as "good people". ;)

hope things keep on ever upwards for you. dont lose sight of what is important. :-*
    cos losing sight is easy to do.....

patience is a virtue, or is it simply a card game, and whos the dealer?
      September 14, 2002 7:16 PM BST
  • Hi Sam,
    Hugs and kisses from Johannesburg.

Sooner or later you will have to talk about the way you feel as a TV/CD. Believe I know it is difficult. Ask any of the girls on this site.
    We are here if you want to talk about it.
    Love
    Meagan
      September 16, 2002 9:58 PM BST
  • :)Thanks Meg,and thanks to all you girls who read, respond, or just e-mail me. I think alot of all you girls who have helped me here.
    THANKS
    Samantha
      September 16, 2002 11:52 PM BST
  • hi sam
    been a while since we talked last it freaks my mom and dad out to but after a while if they really love you they will accept you for who you really are. My wife and kids are what really worried me most but my wife has been so supportive and my kids love haveing two moms.It has really brought my family closer because i dont have to hide my feelings i can cry during movies and express who i really am im free to be my self and explore my woman hood like i have allways wanted to. You will eventally come out because its something you cant hide all your life i found that out the hard way by trying to be something im not a man. If you are truely transexual you cant keep it in you for ever it will tear you up inside and eat at you. The more you pretend to be male instead of female the more problems you will encounter in life. It feels so good to be free and i hope one day you will be able to be free.

love kelly
      September 26, 2002 2:46 PM BST
  • Yes Kelly It has been a long time sence we talked last. e-mail me if you wanta chat some time. I hear where your comming from about me comming out, may be when I get my own place I can come out, but right now I don't think I can, besides I don't know if I am a TS or not that is what I'm trying to find out through some help hopfuly on line help, but I may have to go off line to find the help I need.
    Talk to ya soon:
    Samantha.
      September 27, 2002 3:18 PM BST
  • Hi Anessa

Welcome.

You do sound in a bit of a way. I guess you haven't told your fiance?

If you read around the experiences on TrannyWeb you'll find that most girls find that hiding it from loved ones is a recipe for disaster, even if it takes a long time. As you say
    I know the answers to these questions but refuse to face the issue.
    I think this post is your way of starting to face the issues.

Whatever you do, take your time to think about it and how you are going to do it. Down at the bottom of this board is a forum for advice from Grace Noble. She may be able to help you.

Best wishes

Sarah
      January 8, 2003 7:14 PM GMT
  • Hi Anessa

Glad to here you are feeling better about yourself. Take care, you do seem to be on an extra-ordinary high at the moment and it won't last. You'll need to start preparing yourself for dealing with your fiance.

By the way, what's a "CS shop"?

Best wishes

Sarah
      January 12, 2003 8:23 AM GMT
  • hi all my name is phylis anne and i am now 60 years old and when i am dressed i really feel like 45,i have been dressing on and off for a long time and i just told my wife about myself and have since come out,about myself i have been in the military .i served in the united states navy during vietnam and have lived in israel where i also was in their army,i belong to a few groups in the nyc area where i go to their meetings ,i love to wear skirts and dresses and i am always looking for new things to wear  well thats a little about me   love phylis2
      January 17, 2003 7:13 PM GMT
  • Hi Phylis

Welcome.

You've come to the right place. We're all very relaxed here. Hang around and get to know us.

Best wishes

Sarah
      January 18, 2003 9:09 AM GMT
  • Not to worry sweetheart.  Your young and you have an idea of what you want to do.  Yet your wise enough to wait untill the time is right before you act.  So keep on hiding it for now.  When you do have more freedom to let her go it's going to be fantastic for you.  :)
      March 2, 2003 9:52 AM GMT
  • True.
      March 2, 2003 9:15 PM GMT
  • Hi sweetheart.  Saw that you live in missouri.  If you would like some info on friendly spots to go out in St. Louis let me know.  There are a few, some better than others.  I date a very attractive tv named Angela Foxx.  We have a few restaraunts and clubs we really enjoy.  So don't feel like your lost, there are some great places to go when you do get out.  
      March 5, 2003 12:01 AM GMT
  • Anessa,

You said:

Its doing my head in. I am attracted to the opposite sex, but am more consumed by my obession.  I am completely consumed by it. Will the feelings go away? How far do I take this? I know the answers to these questions but refuse to face the issue. I want more, but the further I explore the worst I get.
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    We all know excatly how you feel.  Some of us are straight, some gay, some bi, some TV, some TS, but I think it fair to say that we are all consumed by our obsession.

The feelings will never go away (trust me, I'm a trannie.)  I've been dressing for about 35 years and I never believed when I was a teenager that I would still be doing it all these years on.  

As for exploring further, I have found that whenever I try something new, I get a buzz out of it for a short while and then I have to go a bit further still.

My only regret is not enjoying my trannie life even more when I was younger.  You can't turn the clock back, so enjoy yourself while you can!

As others have said, let your partner know.  If she loves you, then hopefully she can live with it and it's better than building a relationship on lies and deceit.

Hugs

Lisa

March 5, 2003 9:26 AM GMT
  • How true. :)
                   kelly
      March 5, 2003 12:36 PM GMT
  • Yes stevy I would like to know of some spots in St. Louis that are frindly plese tell all. And thanks for all your suport.
    SAM
      April 22, 2004 2:28 AM BST