tranny weasel words….

• 61 posts
    January 30, 2005 11:28 PM GMT
    some men feel the need to present themselves to the world as women (and vice versa). Some feel it so strongly that they cannot or do not want to live as men anymore and go the whole route; these people feel themselves women, even though they were born biologically male. For others it is just a temporary need, and the rest of the time they are perfectly normal men.

Lisa - Sounds weird to me! Hope you're not one of those misguided people!
    You need some intrapersonal gender de-biasing there.

Unfortunately we live in a world that likes things dressed up to make them more palateable.

Fiona xx

• 61 posts
    January 21, 2005 10:29 AM GMT
    Well we’ve got a lot of weasel words already, haven’t we????? that dress up what we are and what we are about…?????

But let's go the whole hog…

Maybe its time we, trannies, had a PR makeover with some more spin doctoring. Time we put together some convoluted mish mash of sexy phrases and nice words to describe what we are and what we are about.

Words that will clarify for the general community that transgenders aren’t psychological looneys, bizarre, freakish and an embarrassment to every good home, neighbourhood and business – but flexible and really cool, [for us Aussie girls we want Thorpey to think we’re fully sick]. TGs are the way forward for the human race.

After reading the statement, normal people will see the wonderful benefits of being a tranny and having one around the home, pub or business. So it will become trendy to say ‘my best mate’s a tranny’. When asked the question ‘have you ever worn women’s clothes?’ - male political candidates might say ‘yes – and I learned so much from the cross gender experience. I would commend every young man to cross dress at least once’.

And some new buzz words/phrases I’d like to toss in are ‘bi-gender self imaging’ and ‘multi-gender ultra-sensitivity….and gender empathetics

Fiona
    • 1198 posts
    January 21, 2005 10:51 AM GMT
    Hi Fiona,
    love the outlay of your thinking and i love those big words you use...... bi-gender self imaging’ and ‘multi-gender ultra-sensitivity….and gender empathetics, long words to cafuddle people i like it......hugz Julie xx
    • 61 posts
    January 21, 2005 11:55 AM GMT
    Hi Julie - thank!

Cerys - yes! exactly me too! 100%

Fiona xx
    • 1198 posts
    January 21, 2005 12:20 PM GMT
    WOW Cerys you too with big word's.....you and Fiona ought to produce a TG dictionary of Gigantic, elongated, Transgendered Phrase's......hugz Julie xx
    • 61 posts
    January 22, 2005 5:57 AM GMT
    Joni,

Clearly you work as a spin doctor for a politician...

All of those phrases have the right level of positive words like holistic, optimization, expression that make the reader feel 'mmmmm...these are accomplished good persons'.....but which mean zilch. I particularly like intrapersonal genetic de-biasing but maybe swap 'gender' for 'genetic'. I think that would bring the feminists and lesbians back to our side?

Now I'm given to believe that the label transsensual is gaining popularity??? in some quarters.

love Fiona
    • 61 posts
    January 22, 2005 6:31 AM GMT
    How's this Joni?

Transgenders have long term holistic gender experiences and expressions which inevitably lead to full exteroriorized male/female proportionality inversion. And in most cases it will also result first in non gender role specific sartorial choice enhancement and then full wardrobe reversal optimization.

In advanced stages bi lateral XY chromosome expression, and the negative emotions associated with it, is greatly de-emphasised [if not virtually eliminated] in favour of positive XX chromosome expression – and then total intrapersonal gender de-biasing occurs producing the perfect transsensual being.
    • 61 posts
    January 22, 2005 9:47 PM GMT
    PT firm? yep 'Conner Cruz O'Neill' or 'C-CON' with the emphasis on the con.

Fiona xx
    • 61 posts
    January 24, 2005 10:34 PM GMT
    Conor Cruise O'Brien? Is he still alive, Cerys? If he's dead sue Tom Cruise instead? Well why not?

Fiona
    • 61 posts
    January 24, 2005 10:43 PM GMT
    Thank you Shan and Leanne.

I suggest if you say it out loud in a posh educated voice - quite often - then others will see the meaning with great excitment. You, yourself, will begin see the truth of it too but possibly only under the influence of quantities of alcohol or illegal substances.

Then if it still doesn't become clear - its Joni's fault

Fiona
    • 1083 posts
    February 1, 2005 1:43 AM GMT
    Luvs--

"Transgenders have long term holistic gender experiences and expressions which inevitably lead to full exteroriorized male/female proportionality inversion. And in most cases it will also result first in non gender role specific sartorial choice enhancement and then full wardrobe reversal optimization.

In advanced stages bi-lateral XY chromosome expression, and the negative emotions associated with it, is greatly de-emphasised [if not virtually eliminated] in favour of positive XX chromosome expression – and then total intrapersonal gender de-biasing occurs producing the perfect transsensual being."

You forgot one thing: under full wardrobe reversal optimization, you need to add that "...This optimization often undergoes a radical departure from an expected societal norm. However, this reversal and the negative viewpoint it may or may not generate is not the issue. Rather, the valid issue is the value-enhanced ability to utilize a lesser norm for the greater good of personalized self-expression, such that there is a positive outcome for the desired gender being expressed."

Hope this helps--

Mina Sakura
    "Almost-Angel, T-Girl Genius, and Ultra-Flirt"
    (And past Government employee)
    • 61 posts
    February 1, 2005 10:01 AM GMT
    Transgenders have long term holistic gender experiences and expressions which inevitably lead to full exteroriorized male/female proportionality inversion. And in most cases it will also result first in non gender role specific sartorial choice enhancement and then full wardrobe reversal optimization. This optimization often undergoes a radical departure from an expected societal norm. However, this reversal and the negative viewpoint it may or may not generate is not the issue. Rather, the valid issue is the value-enhanced ability to utilize a lesser norm for the greater good of personalized self-expression, such that there is a positive outcome for the desired gender being expressed

In advanced stages bi lateral XY chromosome expression, and the negative emotions associated with it, is greatly de-emphasised (if not virtually eliminated) in favour of positive XX chromosome expression – and then total intrapersonal gender de-biasing occurs producing the perfect transsensual being.

Mina,

That's excellent. Its really clarified things .....and more importantly, its increased the length by 40% with really nice words

Fiona xx

• 61 posts
    February 2, 2005 5:31 AM GMT
    mmm? that's an acronym that kinda rolls off the tongue.
    • 61 posts
    February 2, 2005 8:24 PM GMT
    Yes, I'm sure that's true and that's their choice. But I think most - maybe the majority??? - prefer to conform to the norms of their chosen gender. Hard enough being tranny - without being a weird tranny. Plus I think a lot of us have a female ideal or stereotype fixed in our brain.

Fiona xx
    • 1083 posts
    February 7, 2005 10:13 PM GMT
    Sandra, dear:

Get it right, luv.

That should be "phreaque".

Mina Sakura
  • January 21, 2005 11:52 AM GMT
    Fiona

I for one will be supporting this inititiative to maintain a gender non-specific portfolio of intra-personal interfacing options ...!

Cerys x
    • 1980 posts
    January 21, 2005 9:34 PM GMT
    My contributions:

Wardrobe option optimization.
    Holistic gender experience and expression.
    Nongender role specific sartorial choice enhancement.
    Intrapersonal genetic de-biasing.
    Intrapersonal gender role de-biasing.
    Exteriorized male/female proportionality inversion.
    Latex bi-lateral XX expression with midline XY expression de-emphasization.

Hugs, Joni
    • 1980 posts
    January 22, 2005 5:49 PM GMT
    Hi Fiona-

I think we should get together, you, Cerys and me and start our own PR firm for TG/TS organizations.<lol> And by the way, my post contained a typo (or just plain brain jam) which I think you caught, I meant "bi-lateral XX" and "midline XY" referring in a roundabout way to wearing breast forms and tucking.<lol>

This is fun, I hope some other girls chime in. We can have an "Online T-Girls Dictionary of Useful Euphemisms".

Hugs, Joni
  • January 24, 2005 11:50 AM GMT
    Fiona

re "Conner Cruz o'Neill"

I am writing to begin legal actions against Conor Cruise O'Brien the Irish anti-war thinker, author and civil rights activist ...

http://www.theatlantic.co[...]bio.htm

This man has obviously "pre-emptively" stolen our name, didn't he have the foresight to realise we were coming?

Cerys x
    (now acting on behalf of American government against the Vespucci family)
    • 1980 posts
    January 24, 2005 7:01 PM GMT
    Excellent, Shan, excellent! Beautifully polished pearls of the purest and most highly refined gibberish strung together in a stunning display of polysyllabic, fatuous phraseology.

Brava, brava!

Hugs, Joni
    • 1980 posts
    January 30, 2005 2:46 PM GMT
    Jeeze, Lisa, what's the fun of just simply saying it how it is in plain English when you can obfuscate and beat around the bush and make it sound way more complicated, incomprehensible and hopeleslly impenetrable than it really is?<lol>

Hugs, Joni
    • 1980 posts
    February 1, 2005 5:18 AM GMT
    Minako-

Sometimes all it takes is for someone to explain things in a simple and straight forward manner and suddenly it all makes sense. Thank you so much!

-Joni, bathed in lucidity (or is it lunacy?)<lol>
    • 2573 posts
    February 2, 2005 12:53 AM GMT
    Well, I am moved by the words of Winston Churchill to say:

Never in the course of Trans-spectrum non-chromosomal-linked gender-identification have so many said so little with so many words.

Good work, girls.

Does this mean we are now TSNCLGIs instead of TGs?
  • September 4, 2012 4:01 PM BST
    I wish I'd been around when this one was going on!
    • 48 posts
    February 25, 2013 4:56 PM GMT
    Ironically Maggie, I WAS. Sadly, it was just before I locked myself away for a few years.