On a Tallinn cruise

• January 24, 2005 7:35 AM GMT
    oh yeah gals

My Tallinn cruise started from my own bust stop as two gyus picked me up earl sunday morning and brought me to the ship terminal. I was crazy enough to enter their car. Then the guy who sat dwn next to me in the terminal, proposed sex with me. He would take a cabin and so on....

Well....well men are crazy...

Laura
  • January 27, 2005 5:41 AM GMT
    No, this was a man with a beer glass in his hand...at 8 in the morning...hehe.

Laura
    • 430 posts
    January 27, 2005 8:59 AM GMT
    Drinks and men now thats a combination.

I went out for Australia day [26jan] and whilst at a bar some of my friends went for a dance, i stayed behind to watch a friend who was a little under the weather. He was sitting on one side of the table and I on the other. We werent talkin as it was to loud, so it must have looked like we werent there together or I didnt like him or something. [he is like a little brother in truth] So a guy came up and went to sit at my table. I said thats my friends chair, he said he knew. I just sort of turned away. Which brought the comment aaawww come on baby. I didnt want to have anything to do with him.

He finally got the picture, but as he walked off he gave me the finger and called a bitch! Oh well. I seem to atract lots of attention from men especially when drunk. Its just lucky i know how to look after myself.
  • January 27, 2005 9:09 AM GMT
    You get sometimes taken for something you are not. I was the other day sitting in a cafe with a ts friend of mine. A beggar went by and stopped at us and said: "Hey you nice looking couple, would you spend a few cents for me". My friend, who has not started her transition yet, took the male role and said no to the beggar.

Laura