Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » Good Morning » Good Morning 24th January

Good Morning 24th January

Tags : None
  • GOOD MORNING EVERYONE, AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH and the official..... Jump, Jump, Jump from a very chilly but lovely day in Pompey......Hope you all have a great day what ever your doing.......hugz Julie xx
    JULIE Warrior Maiden of Valhalle
      January 24, 2005 7:51 AM GMT
  • Join the club Daniel, i was up cooking pies at 3.30 this morning and cleaning the stove.....don't ask why i can't tell you as i don't know why myself......hugz Julie xx
      January 24, 2005 9:46 AM GMT
  • Good morning to you too JJ....and to everyone else here.AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!!...i'm feelin on top of the world this morning.surprising what love can do for a girl isn't it?..love and xxoooooo Anna-Maria
    "When the world gets in my face i say HAVE A NICE DAY"
      January 24, 2005 9:55 AM GMT
  • Daniel, have a nice loud AAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH and jump up and down for a bit, i find it works. Anyway you just take care hun.....hugz Julie xx
      January 24, 2005 10:00 AM GMT
  • Morning every 1 from a very cold chilly didcot in oxfordshire , i hope every1 is well and had a good weekend , i no i did and im still recovering , better get on have fun every1
      January 24, 2005 10:50 AM GMT
  • Good morning all! I won't be around much this morning - gotta keep the phone lines clear. We've stopped snowing here. Now all we have to do is wait for it to melt! That ought to be fun.

Have a great day all!

Mere XXXOOO

Oh, yeah.....AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGHHHHH! (and the rest of it!)
    You can get anything you want at Alice's restaurant.
      January 24, 2005 1:41 PM GMT
  • JUMP JUMP JUMP.ARRRGGGGHHHHH, kinda tired this morning, a little sleepless last night but should be able to breeze thru today at work...good to see everyone!
      January 24, 2005 1:52 PM GMT
  • Cerys does not fancy a jump this morning! But good morning to one and all anyway.

Luv ya
    Cx
      January 24, 2005 2:39 PM GMT