GOOD MORNING WED 26TH JAN

• 614 posts
    January 26, 2005 12:41 AM GMT
    MY TURN
    yes it is gone midntie and im still sat at my pc

hope every1 is not working to hard this week
    and looking after them selfs , no screams or jumps for me as im off to bed so take care all from a very dark and cold didcot in oxfordshire
    • 1198 posts
    January 26, 2005 9:09 AM GMT
    Good Morning Chris,Mere,Joni and the rest of the crew and everybody, AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH and the complimentary jump's too. Have a good day all.....hugz Juie xx
  • January 26, 2005 2:21 PM GMT
    JUmpINg Up AnD DOwn...AAARRRGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH, Good morning everyone. Halfway to the weekend...and already wondering what I'm going to wear this weekend......I'm a mess!!!
    • 2463 posts
    January 26, 2005 1:32 AM GMT
    aaarrrrrghhhh, jump jump. I'm tired, too. Got lots to do. But have a lovely day, girls!

By the way - to my UK girls - I applied for that job.

Love you all, Mere XXXOOO
    • 2068 posts
    January 26, 2005 11:06 AM GMT
    Good Morning Chrissy,JJ,Mere,Chris and everyone else...AAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHH..jump,jump....JUMP!! Hope you're all well and have a good day! Love and xxxx Anna-Maria
    • 1980 posts
    January 26, 2005 3:42 PM GMT
    Well, you're a cute little mess anyway!

AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
    JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMp JUmp Jump jump jum ju j......
    gawd these ballerina boots are just hell to jump in!

Whoops! Never mind! Tee-hee, I didn't mean that, nope not at all.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful day. Best wishes to all the regulars and irregulars.

Hugs, Joni
    • 1980 posts
    January 26, 2005 7:08 PM GMT
    Hi Tiina-

Wondered where you had gotten off to. It's so nice to see you. Here, grab my hand. Whoops, careful, these boots make me tip over.

AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!! JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP. Wow it gets easier with practice.

Hugs, Joni