Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » Good Morning » morning fri 28th jan 2005

morning fri 28th jan 2005

Tags : None
  • my go again

morning all , its four mins past 1in the morning here in the uk , very dark , and very very cold , hope evry1 is well and being good , have fun any1 away partying this weekend , im just chilling out for a change , well a girl must rest once in while , im going to have a quiet weekend in sorting out a few webistes for people.
    well think i mite go get some ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz , so ill catch you all later take care

and BE GOOD
      January 28, 2005 1:01 AM GMT
  • Be good? Why, Chris, a St. Trannyweb girl is ALWAYS good!

A little AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGHHHH and jumps.

A busy Friday, and weekend ahead. Hopefully productive, too! Went back to the store and bought another knit miniskirt. It is so cute and sexy!

Have a great day! Love, Mere XXXOOO
    You can get anything you want at Alice's restaurant.
      January 28, 2005 1:42 AM GMT
  • Good Morning girls, its windy and wet here but its great, nice weather for strolling along the seafront which i might do a bit later. For now though AAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH and a load of jumps....."thats better feel awake now" have a good day all hugz Julie xx
    JULIE Warrior Maiden of Valhalle
      January 28, 2005 9:10 AM GMT
  • Good morning from a sunny but cold Cheshire. Going away is great but coming back to find 12 frantic "must do today" messages is worse! Meredith if I send you the needles could you knit your own mini skirt? And while you're at it you could knit a few extra, I'm sure you'd find some takers.

Cerys x
      January 28, 2005 9:34 AM GMT
  • Mornin chris,JJ,cerys,CHRISSY,joni et al..AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH!..jump,jump..JUMP! hope everyone is well and you have a good day! love and xxxx Anna-Maria
    "When the world gets in my face i say HAVE A NICE DAY"
      January 28, 2005 10:02 AM GMT
  • Oh, sure, I can knit my own skirts. Not taking into account that I'll probably sew my fingers together, if I don't spear myself with the needles first!
    You can get anything you want at Alice's restaurant.
      January 28, 2005 1:49 PM GMT
  • Good Morning everyone. Hope Joni isn't late cause work was awful and she's on overtime.

Today's Great-Thing-About-Trannyweb is that I realized that without you all here I would probably think I was nutz and have myself committed some days. But you are all here and it's a wonderful sea-anchor to keep each other from drifting off-course when we become lost in the "pink fog". One person with a crazy idea is crazy, but 20,000 are a movement. I can't be nutz because I know you aren't.....not about being TG, anyway

Hugs,

Wendy
    "A live lived in fear is a life half-lived." - Native American proverb. "Inside every man is a woman who was drowned in testosterone before birth". - Wendy Jeanette Larsen "It is better to be hated for what you are than loved for what you're not." - Andre Gide (French writer)
      January 28, 2005 5:16 PM GMT
  • good morning Girls , JUMP JUMP JUMP AAAARRRGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
    so good to see everyone has made it to friday none the worse for the wear, are we all ready to be beautiful tonight!! I cant wait to get hm and be me!!! The longer I am on the HRT the more I hate being dressed as male. Very soon now I will cut the cord on the old ricky though and move on....or so I keep telling
    myself, have a great weekend girls and have a drink for me, because I can assure you I will have one for ya'll
      January 28, 2005 6:10 PM GMT
  • Good Morning Christina and Meredith and JJ and Cerys and Anna Maria and Wendy and Rikki and Tiina! So nice to see you.

And good morning to all the morning list regulars and irregulars and all TW sisters everywhere and that includes you peeking out of the closet over there. Yes, you.

Hmm, let me see, how about a girly scream and a gentle forward tumble and another girly scream and another forward tumble! That'll be two AAARRRRRGGGHHHH's over easy!<lol> Get it? "Two AAAARRGH's over easy"? Hee-hee-hee. No, it's funny! Hey! Come back!

Hi Wendy, here I am, late but here nonetheless. And hi Rikki, Dr Joni recommends several hours of vigorous dancing and as many Long Island Iced Teas as you can tolerate. Party-hearty therapy.

Hugs, Joni
    "Be yourself, everyone else is already taken." -Oscar Wilde
      January 29, 2005 12:38 AM GMT
  • Hi Tiina!

I know, hon, but over here it's still Friday even if it isn't morning anymore. It's a bit past two bells in the first dogwatch. Yes, I'm still navigating my way thru the Aubrey/Maturin series. Only one more book after this one and I will have read all 21 books in the series one after the other. An enjoyable task well done.

Arrrgggh, avast ye lubber! Keelhaul the bosun, mizzen the mainmast! Hoist the blue Peter! Arrrgh. See, nautical talk. Where'd that stupid parrot go? Do they make rhinestone eye patches?

Hugs, Joni
      January 29, 2005 1:10 AM GMT
  • Ooops! Joni was that a gentle reminder that I need to go out into the garage today and send you some more Age of Sail series authors? Mea culpa! I just started a brand new series that I only have one of so far.
    "A live lived in fear is a life half-lived." - Native American proverb. "Inside every man is a woman who was drowned in testosterone before birth". - Wendy Jeanette Larsen "It is better to be hated for what you are than loved for what you're not." - Andre Gide (French writer)
      January 29, 2005 8:43 AM GMT
  • Hi Wendy-

Well, now that you mention it. Hmm, I think that merits a half-dozen lashes. What? You want 12! Oh alright but no moaning, it's very distracting.

Hugs, Cap'n Joni
      January 29, 2005 4:26 PM GMT