passing better?

Tags : None
  • Well i think as i worry less about passing i do so much better. The way i think is changing again. I consider myself first and formost a lesbian. If i was to do this any other way i would be further behind in my preparedness for life. This is just purely the way that i have things work in my head by the way and as I'm nuts dont think this is a norm.

On Australia day i walked into the the toilets of one of the places we went. As i walked in i was disgusted by the mess that people had made. There was a girl standing there looking in the mirror and she agve me a funny look and i thought she was going to say something bad. She asked me whats wrong, I just said i was disgusted by the state of the toilets. She laughed and told me that she had just thought "wow she looks angry" we had a good long chat. she told me she loved my top and that she needed to lose some more weight to look as good as me!

Now I could have given it away thinking like a tranny. Trying to defend my rights to be a woman or i could just get on with BEING a woman and get lovely coments about my taste in clothes from other women in the ladies!

Just my thoughts anyway. Feel free to say that I am nuts or disagree. I'm just sharing the way i think with you all.
    To love what one has is to be resigned to never get what one wants. Natalie Clifford Barney.
      January 28, 2005 6:05 AM GMT
  • Fiona

You are exactly right about passing better when you donĀ“t worry about it. I guess my passing in the womens sauna is much due to my confidence, I just march in as any other lady. And I feel I have the same rights as any woman. Well, legally I now have.
    When you are confident, nobody gives you a second look....which might be more careful and studying.

Laura
      January 28, 2005 6:50 AM GMT
  • How can you be nuts Fiona?, you are just being you and living your life how you want. As for passing and such like, it just proved you are female by the girls reaction with you in the loo's......hugz Julie xx
    JULIE Warrior Maiden of Valhalle
      January 28, 2005 9:14 AM GMT