Good Morning 2nd February

• February 2, 2005 3:42 PM GMT
    Morning everyone, JUMP JUMP JUMP AARRRRGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    That felt Good, Hello Joni Tina Mere Karen well hello everyone, lets all have a great wednesday.. hump day ya know.....
    • 1198 posts
    February 2, 2005 9:49 AM GMT
    GOOD MORNING Everyone, AAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH with hops,jumps,skips and whoopee's.....have a great day all.....hugz Julie xx
    • 2068 posts
    February 2, 2005 10:47 AM GMT
    Morning JJ,chrissy and everyone else....AAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGHHHHHH..jump,jump....JUMP!! Hope you're all happy and have a good day! love Anna-Maria xxxxxx
    • 2627 posts
    February 2, 2005 12:16 PM GMT
    Oh Shoot!! I started a thread with the wrong date. I argh'd & jumped & everything. Maybe next time I can get it right.
    AAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH. Already jumped, heck with it Jump Jump. Good Morning! Dang it I wanted you all to be so proud of me. Didn't stumble or fall, but dropped the ball.
    Karen.
    • 2627 posts
    February 2, 2005 3:03 PM GMT
    Tiina, You have spared me my dignity (whata woman).
    • 1980 posts
    February 3, 2005 1:50 AM GMT
    Oh yeah, well just wait until you get the hem of your skirt accidentally tucked up in the back of your pantyhose! Talk about your dignity taking a nosedive.

Hi girls, sorry I'm so late. I'm sure it's well into tomorrow morning over in Euroland. Better late than never I suppose.

HOP SKIP and JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP! AAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!! Loud girly shrieking and happy yells cause you all are so wonderful. Then some grumpy muttering and bad unladylike words under my breath as I head off to work. <gack>

Hope you all had a great day! See you tomorrow, my tomorrow, that is.

Hugs, Joni