Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » Good Morning » Good Morning 5th February

Good Morning 5th February

Tags : None
  • GOOOOOD MORNINGGGGG TRANNY WORLD, its a cold one here on the south coast but dry. Large portions of AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH and some very high Jumps, hops and skips. Hope you all have fun today and miss behave in a girlie way...."of course"........hugz All Julie xx
    JULIE Warrior Maiden of Valhalle
      February 5, 2005 8:10 AM GMT
  • good morning jj and tiina and all the girls ( and the few boys ) here at home sweet home tranny web , hope all are well and going to have a fun weekend , i no i am , off to london for me another tms weekend , so hopefully this sun that is peeking through the clouds is going to bring us some warmth , and jj as to being naughty in a girlie way sounds fun to me and ill try , not screams or jumps for me though as i want to save my energy for later , oh well best go sort out and get ready to go , catch you all tom nite , and watch out for piccies and blogs aswell , BYE BYE for now all
      February 5, 2005 9:39 AM GMT
  • Good morning!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHH (and the rest of it)

I woke up feeling human today. I had a great day yesterday - my shrink session was great, then I went to do research and my book idea literally hit me like a thunderbolt. I felt like my old self. So I'm going to carry it forward.

Have a great weekend, all. And, JJ, oh, those legs of yours!!!!
    Love, Mere XXXOOO
    You can get anything you want at Alice's restaurant.
      February 5, 2005 1:28 PM GMT
  • Good morning JJ and Tiina and Christina and Meredith-

And a wonderfully transified weekend to everyone, to all the regulars and irregulars on the morning list. And to one special girl, all who lurk are not lost.

AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Woo-hoo and lots of JUMPJUMPJUMPJUMPJUMPJUMPJUMPING this morning. JJ girl you are hard to keep up with, both in the girly screaming and jumping department as well as in, or so I suspect, the naughtiness department.<G>

Tiina, girl, you better keep drinking or you will have a hangover and those suck. So here's to you, my dear, I will toast you in coffee, without Coke in it either.

And Christina, you are a very smart girl to conserve your energy for the evening festivities, I hope you have an incredibly fun time. Be sure and let us know all about it, okay? Party on, girl!

It's so great to see you so upbeat, Meredith. How nice that Clio came to visit, hope she stays and keeps smiling on you.

Hugs, Joni
    "Be yourself, everyone else is already taken." -Oscar Wilde
      February 5, 2005 2:13 PM GMT
  • 2 2627
    (vodka&coke??) It is a good morning. No screaming & jumping I have a friend in the bedroom. (vodka&coke??) Everybody have a great weekend.
    With coke? Jack & coke, rum & coke, never vodka. Tiina your a Lady of high standards. I curtsy in your presence.
    Karen
    <p>Karen Brad</p>
      February 5, 2005 2:48 PM GMT