mon 7th feb 2005

• 614 posts
    February 7, 2005 12:23 PM GMT
    my turn , YIPPPIEEEEEEE , morning all ,hope we are all well and had a fun over the weekend , I DID , blog and piccies r online , yes i was in london on the alchol again , well take care all , its cold here in oxfordshire so im off for a coffee before thinking about going to work
  • February 7, 2005 2:06 PM GMT
    JUMP JUMP JUMP AND A HUGE AARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH
    Today is my first laser hair removal session on my face, I am ecstatic!!!! I can barely contain myself, watching the clock tick doewn till 2:20pm is going to kill me. but I've waited this long another couple of hours shouldnt matter....
    Hello everyone Mere Christina, Joni, Tiina, Jules , .....
  • February 7, 2005 9:51 PM GMT
    just came back from my first laser therapy session, got my face and neck done, let me say first it feels ike someone popping you with a small rubber band, and the smell of burnt air in the air was very apparent , but it was all in all not a big deal, the pain was small and the smell was heaven , knowing all those nasty hairs were going up in smoke, my technician was very sweet, told her about my hormone therapy right off the bat and she didnt blink an eye and asked me how i would like to be referred to , as a man or a woman , I told her to go by the way i am dressed (was dressed male) and that i was very appreciative of her asking, from the minute i walked in I felt nothing but comfortable. Face is a little red and slightly puffy as would be expected but hardly noticeable . next one scheduled on 3/11. I know its just a small step but I feel like a million bucks. theres nowhere to go but forward and thats a pretty damn good direction., hope I'm not blabbbering , just too excited not to share
    • 2068 posts
    February 7, 2005 1:16 PM GMT
    AAAAAAARRRRRGGGHHHHH!!!!! Mornin to you too chris,CHRISSY,joni,JJ..et al.Hope your weekends were as good as mine! love anna-maria xxxxx
    • 2068 posts
    February 7, 2005 1:16 PM GMT
    AAAAAAARRRRRGGGHHHHH!!!!! Mornin to you too chris,CHRISSY,joni,JJ..et al.Hope your weekends were as good as mine! love anna-maria xxxxx
    • 2627 posts
    February 7, 2005 1:18 PM GMT
    Monday, No yippies, No arghs, No jumps. Asprin, lots!!
    Thank god I work afternoons. The day can only get better.
    So Good Morning Ladies.
    Karen
    • 2463 posts
    February 7, 2005 1:42 PM GMT
    I'm not feeling the best, but not because of partying. I had a horrible night and will probably miss school today. Stress levels are returning with a vengeance. So no jumping or shouting today. Take care, all. Mere
    • 2573 posts
    February 7, 2005 6:17 PM GMT
    Good morning all. Sorry you are having a bad time Mere

I had a pretty boring weekend thanks to Verizon messing up my phone service/computer connection, but...

This morning I woke to find a sweet IM from my favorite guy and he was waiting on IM. We chatted for three hours. It was a wonderful wake up. Another nice surprise in my new lifestyle. Not drunk but have a pleasant warm buzz :-D that may last all day.