Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » Good Morning » Good Morning Wednesday Feb 9th 2005

Good Morning Wednesday Feb 9th 2005

Tags : None
  • Yeah so I cheated , Truth be told I was just dying to get one of these in one day and I grabbed the opportunity. JUmp JUmp AARRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

did ya get enough soup Tiina, and I expect my pastry in the mail.

Hope everyone has A great day and dont mind me but I'm going to bed now..lol

February 9, 2005 3:09 AM GMT
  • Hey Rikki-

AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP
    Hey! Get up, it's too early for bedtime!

As Tiina will be quick to point out TW is on UTT (Universal Tranny Time) which I guess is like Greenwich Mean Time (Question, why can't it be Greenwich Nice Time?) which means it's past midnite there, so your okay and don't have to stand in the corner in high heels and stockings and a very, very short LBD. Even if you want to.<g>

Best wishes to all TW sisters everywhere hope your day is so tranny you wish it would last forever.

Hugs, Joni
    "Be yourself, everyone else is already taken." -Oscar Wilde
      February 9, 2005 5:36 AM GMT
  • Morning Girls

Following the recent motorcycle "mishap" a friend of mine very kindly offered to lend me a car for a couple of months while she was away in New Zealand. As the girl in question is quite well heeled I was half expecting to find myself cruising around in something quite stylish (silly me) so imagine my delight when she dropped it off last night ... err

I present to you the 1989 Corrola 1.6 Executive!! (Automatic)

Well, babe magnet or what .? Bet yer jealous.
    This car is so gonna get me laid ... snigger!

Cerys xx
    (90's retro is in, you heard it here first)
      February 9, 2005 9:37 AM GMT
  • mornin all....AAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH! morning chrissy,JJ,joni,cerys,rikki..et al.Hope you all have a good day,whatever you're doing! love Anna-Maria xxxxx
    "When the world gets in my face i say HAVE A NICE DAY"
      February 9, 2005 9:56 AM GMT
  • morning all , no jumps or screams for me , im feeling really low , dont worry ill be ok , hope every 1 is well , take care
      February 9, 2005 10:57 AM GMT
  • Good morning girls! AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGHHHHh (and all the rest)

I'm feeling so much better physically. I'm actually getting sleep these days. And, working hard on my academic stuff. Got two classes this afternoon, then possibly one tonight. The school hasn't told me yet if I'm doing it - I was asked to take it over two weeks ago but no contract has shown up. They better hurry up!

Chris, send me a note, okay? I'll try to give you a call soon. As for me, you all know I have only two moods - melancholy or happy.

Have a great day! Mere XXXOOO
    You can get anything you want at Alice's restaurant.
      February 9, 2005 1:29 PM GMT
  • 2 2627
    Good morning everyone!!!
    AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!! It's a pretty morning outside. Lite snow giving everything a clean white look. Cris I now we only briefly met but anytime you see me on line you can say anything you want. I might evan say something right stranger things have happend.
    Have a lovely day all. Karen
    <p>Karen Brad</p>
      February 9, 2005 2:15 PM GMT
  • 2 2627
    Cerys I was going to comment on your car but I drive an old pickup. The only babe I could pick-up would want cash first.
    Bye
    <p>Karen Brad</p>
      February 9, 2005 2:18 PM GMT
  • nonsense Karen, we could start a tab..............
      February 9, 2005 2:27 PM GMT
  • 2 2627
    How much credit do I get
    <p>Karen Brad</p>
      February 9, 2005 3:13 PM GMT
  • Lol...Karen i am sure 1989 car or not you could get em' free all day lol...but thanks for humoring me!
      February 9, 2005 3:17 PM GMT
  • 2 2627
    Gotta smile once & awile, take care
    <p>Karen Brad</p>
      February 9, 2005 3:31 PM GMT
  • So, that's what they mean by "pickup" these days.

Karen I'd do you a special rate for all day, but no credit! Rikki darling you get freebies xx

Cerys
    (makes a lovely purring sound when driven gently .. and so does the car!)
      February 9, 2005 3:52 PM GMT
  • 2 2627
    Pickups are handy. Big beds in back
    <p>Karen Brad</p>
      February 9, 2005 4:54 PM GMT
  • Freebies!! I just love a good deal!!! *drugs hubby throws on heels*
      February 9, 2005 5:33 PM GMT
  • 4 wheels ... Twice the danger ...bring it on Tiina.

Cerys xx
    (toot toot)
      February 9, 2005 6:46 PM GMT
  • I used to nail then toyotas together... best thing ya can say for em style wise is that from the inside.. theres one less of em to see the outside of

I would try to get one of these first.. but frankly during the few hours a day i'm actually awake enough to think straight... not a hope...

howdy earthlings!
    Claire Rand email : [email protected] Yahoo : clair_rand -- Its not so much that I have issues as the case that I have a subscription... [url]http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AuntIsobels[/url]
      February 9, 2005 7:26 PM GMT