Funny situations

• February 17, 2005 5:39 AM GMT
    My estonian friend Liisa is specialized to organize funny situations. Yesterday we met in a downtown cafe, she had just arrived from Tallinn and a bit later her sister joined us. They wanted to visit an ayurweda presentation and wished me to join them. First I thought to say no thanks, but then Liisa said she had asked a guy she knew from internet to join her there. I got of course curious and wanted to see the man.
    The guy, Kalevi, arrived there late. He was a dry looking man, about Liisa´s size but smaller than me. He spoke short sentences with a very low voice. Liisa had actually already promised to spend the night with him, but as we four left the place, she said suddenly in the street corner: "Laura and Kalevi have the same direction, we go this way". So, feeling disappointed she pushed the man to see me off. I traveled with Kalevi on the metro to the bus station. There I said: "this is my bus stop, where is yours?". During the short metro trip Kalevi succeeded to tell me about his divorce, unlucky businesses and falling down seven meters on a construction site.

Once in my bus I had to laugh about the night with the sudden turns.

Laura