Where in Middle Earth is Mina?

• 1083 posts
    March 2, 2005 6:21 PM GMT
    Hi all--

Just posted this on my website--but wanted everyone here to catch up.

Love you all--

Mina
    ---------------------------------
    On My Life and Changes To It

Life has a nasty way of turning you on yor buns when you aren't looking.

So it is with me.

Many folks have noticed I've not been on TrannyWeb much lately. (Many others haven't, but that's okay too.) It's not that I don't want to be--far from it!--but instead, find myself working like a woman possessed. Here's the deal, luvs, just so you know:

1. I am spending more time living, working, etc. as Mina. Because I now telecommute, I can work en femme and nobody cares. The one drawback is that I am working harder now than I did back east. Therefore, time is a little more precious.

2. Because I telecommute, I spend about 8-10 hours a day in front of the computer. When I get done, I want to go outside and do stuff, not spend another hour or two typing. Part of the reason I moved here was to enjoy the scenery, after all.

3. Finally, I have had to develop a bit more of a life. Folks here are a little more open to things, and while the Eugene area is not perfect, it beats the raw transphobia back in the midwest all hollow.

All this to say that all is well, and I will be cranking things back up a notch, now that I have a chance. But, as a result, I won't be writing quite as much for awhile. This will actually make for a better, more enjoyable website for you to read. I wrote more last year than I have the prior three years.

I know the "Dear Diaries" section is behind--I'll try to get those updated ASAP for you.

So, watch the "What's New!" page--and as always, keep me in your thoughts

Luv 'n hugs as always,

Mina